scrapbook challenge 22-29

mouselvrmom

That looks soooo good. Is that real thread going through the letters? I love that look and it never would have occured to me to do that on those letters from the Cricut.

Actually, when I decided to do those letters I thought that it would look nice with thread or string looped around them. But I didn't know how well that would glue. So I decided to trust my own hand which normally is a risky manuever, but this time it doesn't look too bad. I just drew it on with a metallic silver pen. I think it really adds to the lettering. It looked a lot better after I had done it than it did before. :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
love your page, especially the moon. hehehe

i would never had attempted a freehand, you did a great job at it.

Disneyfalcon

Yea I finished!! Okay, I'm cheating, I still haven't glued down yet but I will!!

I didn't do anything to exciting with my new toy but I did cut out the cute Mickey font and I used my Harry Potter font for the creepy part. I should have searched the net for a better creepy font, but I was lazy!!

IMG_1907011.jpg

Coree

Ooooohh, I really like this layout. I love the collage of photos and then everything else on the outsides. The Harry Potter font looks really good! That's a cool toy! I need more fonts on my computer methinks.

eagles

Original Poster
i think the harry potter font is perfect for this page. it doesn't need anything more creepy.

i really like what you guys do with your traditional layouts.

eagles

Original Poster
omg, that is wonderful. she is such a cute witch!

you did digital? great, we really need more.
where did you get those adorable pumpkins? are they from your own photos?

SewIn2Disney

I'm going to be a day late on this one. I can't design pages without having the pictures there---I'm a bit ocd about the picture colors matching the pages/embelishments.
But I love what you've got so far!
CMO - I love the little poem--it's cute!
Disney Falcon - I think this is my favorite layout on here so far! I'm definately adding it to my "ideas section".
Uponastar - I love the little Mickey ghost! I may have to google search that, and print it out for my layout
Corree- I love the font for the title--it looks three dimensional, almost like it was embossed.
eagles - you nailed the "spooky" font! I love how your pictures "pop" out of the boxes.
mouselovermom- the title is so cool - it looks like wire, I would have never guessed it was hand drawn. And the Jo Lees compliment it perfectly

mouselvrmom

Tammy, I love how you set up your page layout. I think the block of photos really draws the eye to it and lets you use a lot of photos without it looking cluttered.

CMO, what a great job you did on your first digital page! I really love your flying witch. There are so many neat things that you can do with digital.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom