Scrapbook albums

Alexx

Original Poster
Hey there, I was just wondering what albums are available at WDW now. As i've decided to make my nephew a scrapbook, when I visit the world i'm going to get autographs and photos of the character and then decorate it and put it all in a scrapbook and then give it to him.

So I was wondering does anybody know what scrapbooks are available in the world at the moment?

I was there July 12-19. I can't remember the 8 x 8 albums, but I do remember the 12 x 12 albums and I'm pretty sure the 8 x 8's were the same. There was a shiny (foil covered?) 2008 with Mickey and Friends (I bought that one), Tinkerbell (my Mom bought that one), a dark-colored one (either navy or black) kinda classic looking with a Mickey head on it (if I remember correctly). I'm pretty sure there was another one that had Sorcerer Mickey on it. Seems like there was one other one that I just can't remember.

I don't know if I'm being helpful because I guess my memory is not as great as I thought!

Too bad there isn't a website that shows all the merchandise! Seems like there would be since there's a website for EVERYTHING else Disney!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom