Sci Fi Dine In; Milkshake or Dessert?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hello!

I'm going to Sci Fi Dine in one night 3 of my trip and wa just checking out the menu. The Drive In burger sounds amazing, but I'm debating between the milkshake or a dessert. Has anyone had either/both? Thoughts? Thank you!!

belledream

Hmm, tough choice. The Oreo Milkshake we had was definitely good, but I'd personally choose dessert since I'm more of a 'water with my meal' type person, who likes to top off a nice, savory meal with something sweet (as opposed to juggling the two). We enjoyed the Candy Bar for sure!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Oh boy! I didn't even think of that since I am on the dining plan this year! You are now my favorite person ever ;)

Lol! Yep they usually allow the non-alcoholic shakes as your drink included(next year though you will be able to get the ones with alcohol in it). Hubby when he gets a milkshake as his drink gets some ice water that's free as well. But yep no need to choose if you have a dining plan. :D

JIMINYCR

Oreo cookie milkshake is deeeelicious. And I usually finish off with the brownie ice cream dessert. Yummmmmm.

Winnie_Pooh.gif

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Oreo cookie milkshake is deeeelicious. And I usually finish off with the brownie ice cream dessert. Yummmmmm.

Winnie_Pooh.gif

Yum! My current fave desert there is the donut with warm apple pie filling on top and then a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. :hungry::p:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom