Scheduled downtime for feature upgrades

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
WDWMAGIC is about to get some great new features. The work is currently scheduled for this weekend, on Sunday 7 December. Please note there may be some disruption to all WDWMAGIC sites during this time, but the site will return to normal service as soon as possible.

EPCOT Explorer

WDWMAGIC is about to get some great new features. The work is currently scheduled for this weekend, on Sunday 7 December. Please note there may be some disruption to all WDWMAGIC sites during this time, but the site will return to normal service as soon as possible.

YAY!:sohappy:

VERY glad to hear of this, Steve!

What can we expect?:wave:

Figment1986

I would think a forum and blog upgrade... and secret features to be released at a different time... as thats what steve usually does during these announced upgrades...

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Good to hear that the upgrade will not be taking place during the week. If WDWMagic went down during the week I would actually have to to my job and I can't have that.:lol:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good to hear that the upgrade will not be taking place during the week. If WDWMagic went down during the week I would actually have to to my job and I can't have that.:lol:

Yep you see we think of you all at work!! :lol:

mikeb_86

Ooooooh is this our Christmas gift!!!

Ooooooh is this our Christmas gift right? Hay what time on sunday, sunday morning? Im so excitend im going to try and get one more as the news and rummors for december are interesting and i like to get input!!! All the new ft's will be great but is this new ft something we can add to anyone who has that facebook or twitter or myspace. Like a tool?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom