Schedule of Disney related shows on the Travel Chanel

DFD111

Original Poster
Greetings all,

Here is a list of programs that are set to run on the Travel Channel about Disney. I am listing them by date and time to make life easier. So fire up the Tivo or set the VCR and sit back relax and enjoy.

October 12, 2004
02:00 am EST - World's Best - Fan's Guide: Walt Disney World
11:00 am EST - Great Hotels - Disney's Grand Floridian

October 13, 2004
03:00 pm EST - Great Hotels - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

October 15, 2004
10:00 am EST - Disney's Imagineers
11:00 am EST - Great Hotels - Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

October 17, 2004
07:00 pm EST - Travel Channel Presents - Disney Cruise Line

October 18, 2004
02:00 am EST - Travel Channel Presents - Disney Cruise Line

October 20, 2004
03:00 pm EST - Great Hotels - Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts

October 21, 2004
07:00 pm EST - World's Best - Disney Cruise Line

October 22, 2004
02:00 am EST - World's Best - Disney Cruise Line
10:00 am EST - DisneySea Revealed
11:00 am EST - Great Hotels - Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts

rainfully

Thanks for posting that!! Although I can almost guarantee I'll forget to watch almost every single one of thoes programs... I've seen many of those but not the Grand Floridian one... I'm definitely interested in that!!

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Thanks for the heads up, but I wish they would produce some new ones. Travel channel presents - building EPCOT Center or building the World`s Best vacation resort.. they certainly have access to all the footage they normally need! And how about Great Hotels - Yacht and Beach Club or Polynesian? Or Contemporary? I`d even watch one about the All Stars... thats not a dig BTW - I can afford to go no higher than the CBR myself. Not that I`m complaining.

Atta83

Thanks, this will help my neighbors some so they can plan, and then the shows will make my mom want to go back more :lol: :D

shari71

Recorded them on the DVR and burned them to dvd last month. This makes me want to pull them out and watch again...right before we leave in 4 days! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

tigsmom said:
* sets reminder on TV*

Thanks for the heads up! :wave:

Do you have Cablevision up yonder?? If so are you setting the reminder with interactiveOptimum? (iO WOOOO!!!) i should but i dont feel like it.. lol seen them all already but Cruise Line is on at 7 on my 17th birthday!! :cool: :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom