Scariest Ride at WDW

orlando210

The drive on I-4 to get there.

I've seen plenty of wrecks on I-4, on the way in and the way out, but the scariest was when we went to the movie in France for the first time, and after 10 minutes, my 5 year old asked why it was getting so hot, and the room was starting to move.

After running all morning to get fast passes, it didn't occur to me that she was getting motion sick. When it finally clicked, she got sick all over the last row of the theater. I'm guessing the next showing was delayed a bit...

GVentola

I've seen plenty of wrecks on I-4, on the way in and the way out, but the scariest was when we went to the movie in France for the first time, and after 10 minutes, my 5 year old asked why it was getting so hot, and the room was starting to move.

After running all morning to get fast passes, it didn't occur to me that she was getting motion sick. When it finally clicked, she got sick all over the last row of the theater. I'm guessing the next showing was delayed a bit...

Aw, the poor little girl! I myself got some sort of heat sickness and a very severe headache after I came home after trying to do all three Disney parks in one day (Animal Kingdom had yet to be built.) I've tried doing four parks in one day since then, but I made sure I took my time and took some breaks. (By the way, "doing" a park in this case means doing one attraction or restaurant, then moving on to the next park.)

Seabasealpha1

As a proud nerd and fan of spaceflight, I love me some mission space (despite the murder of Horizons...)

However, each time I ride it I contemplate whether it's worth dying for...and whether or not I have a heart condition I'm unaware of... ;)

calliope

The scariest ride for me, no joke, is Splash Mountain. Rode it for the first time in 2002 (I believe) when I finally made the height requirement. Was absolutely terrified and have been afraid of log flumes and similar rides since! Something about the way your body feels when you go down the hill freaks me out. I love roller coasters but once you add the water it's over. (Actually tried it again when we went back in 2015 and nope still scary. My little cousin loved it though!)

cbryns

I guess this isn't relevant any longer but Alien Encounter made me cry a few times when it existed. Mind you I was like 10 when I first reluctantly followed my cousins on it. THAT was a thrill ride. I really think Disney needs another ride like it, because so many people I have talked to have told me they prefer Universal simply because they get the THRILL rides - which of course I argue, but, I see the point. Now, I'd probably say ToT even though for me it's so enchanting. You still never know when your drops are. Dinosaur is so fun for me, but the big dino at the end could definitely cause some "wet pants" for young children. Mission Space is not scary, but if you have never experienced G Forces or are claustrophobic definitely skip that one. Skip it especially if you've been drinking around the world showcase.

TheDuke

The most scared I've ever been on a ride was when I first got on ToT as a kid, just because of the ride's reputation. I ended up finding it fun.

I would say the all time scariest ride is Alien Encounter. The only ride that ever gives me a "scared" feeling now is Splash Mountain right before you go over the big drop.

Rapunzel287

ToT!
My cousin talked me into riding with him when I was 12 and I was terribly scared.
(When you're a 12 year old girl there is no way to tell your 14 years old male cousin that you are too scared to ride.)
Afterwards I didn't use an elevator for 3 weeks :hilarious:.

Today I love ToT but I still get this spooky feeling in my stomach while standing in line.
There's no other ride where I still feel like experiencing it for the first time.

I also like:
The drive on I-4 to get there.
:hilarious: Scrungo, I'm totally with you; this is hilarious!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom