Scariest Ride at WDW

Scooter

I don't mind Expedition Everest but hate when it goes backwards. I feel so out of control and helpless. My wife Loves it so it's a must do every trip so when we start going backwards I just close my eyes and it seems to help me deal with it.

Bacon

IMG_2388-300x400.jpg

Honorable Mentions:
search.jpg

bkids_small.jpg

Doug Means

ToT is so kool and different evertime...I love it but am always soooooo nervous in the line, plus we always seem to get very enthusiastic cast members going in...they do a great job on the creepy scale. got to give rock'n rollercoaster a good second but an all time fav.

my family has spoken too:
space mountain in the dark really freaks out my wife and son (he's afraid if he lifts his arms his hands will hit something and get chopped off because he can't see the structure)

Daughter is scared to death of Dinosaur - her uncle talked her into riding it when she finally got tall enough, even though she didn't want too, she's been terrified of it sense.

Me and the others agree there aren't really "scary" rides just intense and we love the intensity of TOT -- the old test track was super kool too

Last edited:

righttrack

My family would all say Dinosaur. The ride pictures with them are hilarious with me smiling and them hiding in my shoulder.

For me, maybe it's Mission Space because of the g forces. Doesn't really scare me though, just more intense than everything else on property.

danyoung56

I think the question of which attraction is "scariest" requires two answers. If you mean the most frightening, then It's Tough To Be A Bug ranks right up there. It almost always scares the little kids, for which I blame their stupid parents. But if you mean the most intense experience, then I'd have to go with Mission: Space. I did it one time, and the claustrophobia just about did me in.

Since1976

Little fazes me anymore, but I find it easier to regress into my younger self's mindset once I enter the stretching room of THE HAUNTED MANSION.

barkerbird

Original Poster
I will admit that I freaked on Mission: SPACE the first time I went.

It's that darn Gary Sinise! He's practically begging you not to ride! He makes me second guess myself every time.

Mark Dunne

I will admit that I freaked on Mission: SPACE the first time I went.

It's that darn Gary Sinise! He's practically begging you not to ride! He makes me second guess myself every time.
Yeah I've done orange line twice,but with age I now ride the green line,but the orange is a different ball game altogether.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom