Sales and great deals!

k.hunter30

Original Poster
I saw an awesome deal on a Cricut Expression this week and thought we could start a thread with updates on current sales and great deals. With as expensive of a hobby as this can be (and combine that with DH's new golfing hobby :dazzle::dazzle:) I try to only make purchases on things that are on sale.

So, if anyone is interested, Hobby Lobby has Cricut Expressions for $299.99. I'm pretty sure the ads are national as you can view them from the company's Web site, but forgive me if I'm wrong. I'm hoping the Children's Pastor at our church thinks about getting one!

mouselvrmom

Just thought I would add that Michael's is having a scrapbooking sale as well. 40% off all Jolee's. 4 for $1 12x12 paper. 40% off scrapbook pads, 50% off boxed kits, 25% off stamps etc. I might have to go check it out. :lol:

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Just thought I would add that Michael's is having a scrapbooking sale as well. 40% off all Jolee's. 4 for $1 12x12 paper. 40% off scrapbook pads, 50% off boxed kits, 25% off stamps etc. I might have to go check it out. :lol:
Ooo! When is that good until? I won't be able to get to a Michael's until Saturday.

jessicaj

Somtimes there are online stores that have good deals. I will keep my eyes out for them and pass them along if you ladies are interested. Two peas ina bucket always has a deal of the day and sometimes its a really good one, or one that would be great in our Disney albums.

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Well, not exactly a deal, but there are prizes!

Check this contest out from Cricut.

"Submit a project that demonstrates Your Creative Best and you could win 3 FREE Cricut cartridges of your choice"
-and-
"Submit a fun DVD or video that demonstrates how the Cricut cutting system has changed or enhanced your life, and you could win the following:
  • All 8 of our new Cricut Solutions™ cartridges
  • 12 additional Cricut cartridges of your choice
  • A possible appearance in our upcoming Cricut Expression™ Infomercial "

Fran98765

That is a fun contest... too bad I don't cricut!~

Anyway.. in digital scrapbooking news, I just got a surprising awesome deal today. I bought a $3 grab bag at www.gottapixel.net and received 3 free kits, 2 of them are huge mega kits too... not sure how long this will be, but I sure got my $3 worth... since there were 3 kits in the grab bag too!

WDWFigment

I'm not going to go into the details unless people show interest, but if you click through live.com for 20% off eBay buy-it-now purchases. This is a really good deal for DSLR lenses--I'll be picking up a 55-200mm VR lens. Just be careful of grey market products, and make sure you realize that some of the lenses are refurbished (if that's a problem for you--it'll specify in the auction).

Here is a link with more details about the live.com deal: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=344348&t=850694

Disneyfalcon

Okay over on TwoPeas there's a lot of people talking about this deal. There's a new website artscow.com that is offering a lot of free stuff to sign up. Just for signing up you can get:

Free 8x8 photo book
200 free 4x6 prints
200 free 5x7 prints

Then with coupon code FREE10XPB
You get 10 more free 8x8 books!

When I validated that code I saw I have credits for a lot of other free things (mousepad, playing cards, 12x18 prints etc.)

Shipping is a little high $11.99 for a book. The posters who have received their books have been very happy with them.

Here's the thread with pictures and instructions:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/mb.asp?cmd=display&thread_id=2597748&pg=1

So I haven't tried this yet but I'm going to. I'll let you know how it is!

k.hunter30

Original Poster
Not sure if this deal is just for my local WalMart, but they had the Mickey Font and Mickey and Friends Cricut cartridges on sale for $15. I picked up one of each!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom