Sad news out of Terrell, La yesterday

38053WDW

Original Poster
Google it if you want to know. I just know this family needs all the prayers we Disney families can give out. My heart breaks. (KLTV.com News)

CAPTAIN HOOK

Indeed, sad news. Don't why why you just couldn't post what you were referring to though.

"MONROE, La. – Five members of a Terrell family en route to a vacation at Disney World were killed when their SUV rolled over on I-20, ejecting six of the vehicle's eight occupants".

draybook

This was very disturbing to me because back in May of 2011, a family that we knew at our cheer gym was involved in a blow out wreck coming back from Florida. It killed the mother, an exchange student, the 18 year old son(driver) and the family's adopted 5 year old daughter from China. You never know when it's time for folks to go, so treasure every moment you get with them.

38053WDW

Original Poster
Indeed, sad news. Don't why why you just couldn't post what you were referring to though.

"MONROE, La. – Five members of a Terrell family en route to a vacation at Disney World were killed when their SUV rolled over on I-20, ejecting six of the vehicle's eight occupants".

Just wasn't sure it was the place .. I lost my brother @ 17 in car wreck... Miss him everyday ..

yensid67

There is an update on Yahoo today(11/21/14) about this accident...

To sum it up The Hardman's left Terrell, TX around 7pm Wednesday evening for a 1.050 mile trip to Disney. Shortly after departure, the parents got the children settled down for the nights journey. With their 16 yr old son driving, around 11pm the driver fell asleep, crossed the median, woke up and tried but overcorrected the vehicle and eventually rolling the vehicle. Killing the parents and 3 siblings age 15, 7 and 4. The only person wearing a seat belt was the driver. They were a BLENDED family and were married for only 5 years. This was their DREAM TRIP so they could rake all their kids to Disney for the week.

So sad to hear about the details. My heart broke when I thought about what the 16 yr old will go through emotionally in order to deal with this! My heart goes out to those effected by this. May God grant you peace when all you see is heartache!

R W B

To top it all off, today the police charged the 16yr old with Careless Operation of a Motor Vehicle. I read no one wanted to (obviously) but by law since he said he fell asleep they legally had to charge him. The DA, most likely, wont pursue the charge though.

dave&di

Heartbreaking story, words fail me. Tragic in so many ways, firstly for the loss of lives and then for the son who will live with this forever.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom