Running Skirts?

Ariel484

Original Poster
Not a WDW running question, just a general one - I’m in the market for a running skirt (just to change it up from shorts)…any recommendations? I found an Adidas one on clearance last year but when I actually ran in it, it was pretty uncomfortable, so I’m wondering if anyone else can point me in a better direction. Thanks! :wave:

sweetpee_1993

I have 3 Nike ones that I love. I really really want to get one from runningskirts.com but they're pretty pricey. I think the pockets would be particularly handy.

Keep an eye out on eBay for them. There's lots that pop up there. Also, go to some running specialty stores or even some of the bigger chains will carry them. Try some on and stretch and move to see how they feel.

I'm a huge running skirt fan because I'm a girl and I like to feel all girly even when I'm running. Now to just find me some "Runs like a girl" shirts. LOL!

DisneyRunner

At the moment, I count that I have at least seven. I've purchased mine from Target, Kohl's and Sports Authority. I really like my new Nike skirt. It is very airy and has a zip pocket in the back. The pocket came in handy for my house key. Runningskirts.com was a vendor at Disney, for the Princess Half in 2009. I believe, twin sisters out of Canada own it.

sweetpee_1993

At the moment, I count that I have at least seven. I've purchased mine from Target, Kohl's and Sports Authority. I really like my new Nike skirt. It is very airy and has a zip pocket in the back. The pocket came in handy for my house key. Runningskirts.com was a vendor at Disney, for the Princess Half in 2009. I believe, twin sisters out of Canada own it.

Oh yeah! Runningskirts.com has the princess skirts pictured on their site, can't remember if they had them in stock.

And last year the Princess Half Marathon merch didn't stay on disneystore.com for long so when I see it this year I'll be sure not to put off a purchase. :D

Ariel484

Original Poster
Thanks ladies! So 2 votes for Nike then. I agree that the pockets would be great, that's something I'm missing right now. Currently I just run carrying my garage door opener, which is a pain!

Runningskirts.com has a SUPER cute pink/white polka dot skirt...but you're right sweetpee, they are pricey! :cry:

MCC1

my wife likes the skirts at runningwarehouse.com and skirtsports.com...she won't run in shorts after discovering these...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom