[Rumor] USH testing Hogwarts light show?

BubbaQuest

Original Poster
According to Inside Universal, Universal Studios Hollywood is testing a nighttime show for the Wizarding World similar to the opening ceremonies.

I figured this would be a no-go for Hollywood because of the neighbors on the hill and this would happen at IoA first. Anybody hear any other rumors?

JoeCamel

According to Inside Universal, Universal Studios Hollywood is testing a nighttime show for the Wizarding World similar to the opening ceremonies.

I figured this would be a no-go for Hollywood because of the neighbors on the hill and this would happen at IoA first. Anybody hear any other rumors?

If they got John Williams to direct and an orchestra to go along with the projection I doubt anyone would object but at 84 I doubt he is up to the task nightly.

Last edited:

PizzaPlanet

Sounds like a decent idea, Universal could certainly use a night time show. We have yet to see someone top Disney's night time spectaculars.

UpAllNight

Sounds like a good idea but it'd be popular. How they gonna pack an entire park into a small viewing area? Can't see how this would work logistically.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom