Rumor: Tomorrowland name change

Princess Leia

Shh...These 2 Movies DON'T Exist Either....;)
512HBHNVZDL.jpg
220px-Tower_of_Terror_VideoCover.png
Ok, I remember watching the Tower of Terror movie on Disney Channel... But what is that Toad movie????????????? (for the record, I'm not a fan of the original animated Mr. Toad, I think Ichabod was the better of the two features in that package)

MissM

Bocabear

Is it silly in Paris?
Paris is a whole different thing...the design of the land is vastly different...was always designed to be a more steampunk Jules Vernian view of the world of the future... WDW started from the beginning as Tomorrowland and it should really stay that way... I know keeping up with "Tomorrow" is hard, but isn't that the challenge Disney Imagineers were meant to do? If the imagineers didn't do "Hard", Disney World would look alot like Six Flags...

RobbinsDad

No it won't. LOL

For one thing, it would be too close to WDW's "failed" Discovery Island in name for comfort.

Secondly, that's just silly.

Thirdly, there's IP attached... Tons of it. For example, the "Tomorrowland" movie of the same name.
One and two for sure. As for three - I don't see this as a reason to think WDW's Tomorrowland name is irreplaceable. The original Tomorrowland would for now remain alive and well at DL, and every other castle park other than Paris.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom