Rumor-Spectro probably isn't coming back

drew81

Original Poster
This is a rumor-

It looks like Spectro won't be coming back this Spring. The floats need a lot of work and Disney doesn't want to put the money into it when possibly they could put it towards a new parade. I've heard the floats will be dismantled but that some of them could be used for another project.

mouse_luv

This is a rumor-

It looks like Spectro won't be coming back this Spring. The floats need a lot of work and Disney doesn't want to put the money into it when possibly they could put it towards a new parade. I've heard the floats will be dismantled but that some of them could be used for another project.

Source please.

ImagineerDude

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE SpectroMagic...I REALLY dislike MSEP...so if a new parade is what we'll get that's great...but if it isn't as good as Spectro and I'll never see Spectro again (after I had the chance, but chose SM over it on its last summer season) I'll be super furious :(

pumpkin7

I would like them to keep MSEP until June when I go and then they can change it to a new parade.
Personal service please! haha.
No I wouldn't mind seeing MSEP again, but if they change it to something new then that's cool too. Just as long as they don't end up with nothing at all.

yensid67

Spectro must use obsolete technology like LoW.

IT SEEMS WHENEVER DISNEY NEEDS TO UPDATE 'SOMETHING' 'ANYTHING' AND DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY, ITS ALL OF A SUDDEN 'OBSOLETE'! NOTHING IS OBSOLETE WITH DISNEY WHEN YOU HAVE ALL THAT TECHNOLOGY AT THE TIPS OF YOUR FINGERS WITHIN THE COMPANY! IT JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW THEY ARE ONLY OUT TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK, BUT IN THIS CASE, HOW TO SAVE A QUICK BUCK!
WALT WOULD NEVER HAVE TAKEN SOMETHING AWAY WITHOUT REPLACING IT WITH SOMETHING SIMILAR! POOR MAN MUST BE ROLLING OVER IN HIS GRAVE! THE DISNEY FAMILY NEEDS TO STEP UP AND AND SPEAK THEIR MINDS AND GET THE COMPANY 'BACK TO THE BASIC TRADITIONS THAT WALT DISNEY BUILT THIS COMPANY ON!' IT WASN'T ABOUT MONEY, IT WAS ABOUT A PLACE WHERE KIDS AND ADULTS CAN ENJOY THEMSELVES AS A FAMILY TOGETHER AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THEIR PROBLEMS AND ENJOY A WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE, FANTASY AND DREAMS!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom