[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

asianway

Little update folks, I asked kennythepirate on Twitter about the "so-called "third character"" and was told that the rumor doesn't say a 3rd character is joining them, only that a 3rd possible change could happen. What this "possible change" is and what it entails isn't known at this time, but I am here to say that there WILL NOT be a third character joining Nick & Judy at this time. Also while this rumor wasn't announced this week, it may get announced soon.... I don't know when, but it could be confirmed sooner than later. That is all.
So the bogus Clawhauser nonsense you people cooked up isn't happening?

I'm shocked...

paulpaulpaul

i want lotso huggin' bear to meet at character spot because maybe his strawberry scent could mask the terrible, constant odor that stretches throughout that entire bulding!!

brb1006

Zootopia just won best animated feature. I really don't see why characters from the latest movie aren't more prevalent in the parks. Zootopia and Moana should have both been represented beginning a month prior to their opening in theaters.
I remember when the characters from Frozen and Big Hero 6 were meetable before both movies debuted.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Zootopia just won best animated feature. I really don't see why characters from the latest movie aren't more prevalent in the parks.
And folks, with this recent Oscar win I am very solid on pointing towards saying this may get announced sometime in March, just like what we saw with Joy and Sadness from Inside Out last year. In that case rumors started building up in January, with it being confirmed on March 9, just 10 days after the Oscars (and of course, Inside Out won the Oscar for Best Animated Film). This may be a very similar scenario to what we might be about to see, it may play out differently. Bear in mind, WDW isn't the only one waiting for Nick & Judy to have a meet and greet debut - in fact Tokyo Disneyland is going to have Nick & Judy DEBUTING in April during the Easter Parade, about 1 year after the film came out in Japan, so I see it being that they could be debuting in Epcot probably I would say around late-March or early-April. That is just my thoughts there folks, this is not official as of yet, it is just my theory. But still, anything can and might happen. It could even be announced within the next few days! But still, please stay informed just in case. I think we are (and could be) seeing a very similar scenario to what happened when Joy and Sadness debuted last year!

Last edited:

Ryan H. Serowinski

Still waiting, still hoping they can sign or stamp(like Buzz) autographs(only for those who get autograph books), because I'm not going to be happy when they'll give out pre signed cards(at least Joy & Sadness don't even do that, they sign, Baymax on the other hand doesn't, because his costume didn't have movable arms and fingers)

Jedi14

Still waiting, still hoping they can sign or stamp(like Buzz) autographs(only for those who get autograph books), because I'm not going to be happy when they'll give out pre signed cards(at least Joy & Sadness don't even do that, they sign, Baymax on the other hand doesn't, because his costume didn't have movable arms and fingers)
I think the pre signed cards were for the Christmas party only, like how Jack and Sally give out cards.

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
I think the pre signed cards were for the Christmas party only, like how Jack and Sally give out cards.
And you are correct.
15622296_1081542115306048_5823628353407902184_n.jpg

They don't sign in DCA for that matter, but "may" sign once they are in Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom