[RUMOR] Epcot Character Additions and Changes coming this November

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Ok, so I feel like summing up what we know about this rumor so far:
  • This rumor about Nick & Judy meeting at Epcot has been going around since November, and recently came to surface
  • So far, Nick and Judy have only been in Move It Shake It Dance & Play It, the pre-parade for MNSSHP, and have meet guests during MVMCP this year
  • In October, the Disney Visa Character M&G moved from Innoventions West to its current spot in the Imagination Pavilion
  • A third character is going to join them, and at this point of time I can say that it will most likely be Clawhauser
  • Nothing has been announced as of yet, but I have a "funny feeling" that it may be announced sooner than later
  • And it should be noted that once they do start meeting they will no longer be in Move It Shake It Dance & Play It, with two characters likely to take their spot

TabulaRasa

The third character being considered for coming for EPCOT is not, I Repeat not anyoen from Zootopia. The only two characters planned to have mainstream meets from that movie are Nick and Judy. {Edit: Grammar and Clarification}
Any hint at who it might be? I'm racking my brain trying to come up with a recent character that would fit in with Future World.

YodaMan

Have we determined if third character will be a costume or face character?

If it's face, I'd imagine it's Moana just moving parks. But as it stands, the new Character Spot seems to be fur characters that meet back-to-back open-to-close and I would imagine any additions stay in that same vein.

Delgado

Does Alfredo Linguini ring a bell?
Could this be tied in with what may or may not be going into France?

Since SGE was axed could they move him?
Could Marie be coming back? I'm not sure she'd be popular enough for the character spot. I wish they'd put her somewhere.
Clawhauser was the MNSSHP sorcerer card in 2016, were they trying to get him out there, maybe?
When I was there December/ January the weekend of the marathons I saw lightning McQueen and tow mater being moved on a trailer...idk if they were part of the race or not.
I think ratatouille would fit along the lines of nick and Judy. Animals hat are cops and an animal that cooks....

Last edited:

Bacon

I hope it would be Clawhauser, he was really funny in the movie, Hope it would not be Star and Marco from SVTFOE in Nick & Judy's spot because i would totally complain that I can't meet them(or it would it just be Genie and Stitch returning, i would not complain). Hope they'll sign for kids(and older kids)who have autograph books.
Why would you not be able to meet star and marco?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom