(CONFIRMED!) Moana is going to meet in AdventureLand during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Cmdr_Crimson

Still doesn't make sense to have them at Epcot when they could just do a switcheroo to move Olaf to Epcot and place Nick & Judy Here...
olaf-celebrity-spotlight-01.jpg

Ryan H. Serowinski

Still doesn't make sense to have them at Epcot when they could just do a switcheroo to move Olaf to Epcot and place Nick & Judy Here...
olaf-celebrity-spotlight-01.jpg
Or, Unpopular Opinion: Replace Olaf at Celebrity Spotlight(also discontinue pre-signed cards for that location(that were given at the Olaf meet due to popularly they said), because these stars won't be as popular as Olaf)with either Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Jack Sparrow(for Pirates 5), or characters from Disney XD's rebooted DuckTales, I think Star and Milo Murphy(nominated for an Emmy this year) would be in a different location(not in Move It, Shake It)

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
I think Star and Milo Murphy(nominated for an Emmy this year) would be in a different location
I read somewhere they were in the NYE parade in Paris, might be surprised if they show up in Move It Shake It (as a result of the switcheroo of Nick & Judy from MK to Epcot)...

Ryan H. Serowinski

I read somewhere they were in the NYE parade in Paris, might be surprised if they show up in Move It Shake It (as a result of the switcheroo of Nick & Judy from MK to Epcot)...
WHAT!? :eek: Ah great Star and Milo could dance with the boys and girls, it might like the Gummi Bears(the cartoon that aired on NBC) appearing in the Magic Kingdom parades in the late 1980s, but hardcore Gummi Bears(Bouncin' Here and there and everywhere) fans(in the southwest coast) didn't get to meet them.

Update: I didn't see Star nor Milo in the NYE Parade in Paris, video footage has seen neither of these characters. I guessing Star had her green dress(but I doubt she appeared in there), but off-topic and unpopular opinion #2, I think Star would be better off making M&G appearences(With Marco!), and I'm guessing Frozone and Mr. Incredible would be in Nick & Judy's spot, because I saw rumors about Launchpad and Mr. McDee(Scrooge)appearing in their spot to promote DuckTales(2017)in another topic, which the street parties to be honest, I wasn't too huge on them(i'm sorry).

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

Is Moana being moved out due to the incoming Star Lord M&G? They held auditions for him back in February and GOTG2 comes out 5/5/17, so this would fit the typical park cross-over promotion time period we've seen in the past.

dmatt87

I don't care where she ends up being moved, as long as they keep her for M&G. We are going at the end of May and my son is crazy about Moana and I would love for him to have the chance to meet her!

But I agree Adventureland would be the logical.

Ryan H. Serowinski

Just pray that Moana will have a location at the Magic Kingdom before the end of May(around the time of my next trip), please, please, please, please:angelic: or I'll cry if they don't :bawling:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
kennythepirate is saying that Groot from GOTG could be taking Moana's place at Hollywood Studios, so that explains why Moana could be moving to Magic Kingdom!

Last edited:

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Folks, the rumors regarding Moana moving to Magic Kingdom & Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps moving to Epcot are NOT related! They are two separate rumors by two separate sources. One being from the Mom's Panel, the other being from @dcharacternews on Twitter and also @Sped2424 here on the fourms.

Rteetz

Folks, the rumors regarding Moana moving to Magic Kingdom & Nick Wilde & Judy Hopps moving to Epcot are NOT related! They are two separate rumors by two separate sources. One being the Mom's Panel, the other being from @dcharacternews on Twitter.
Deep breath... Okay now lets just wait and see what happens.

JimW

Premium Member
I am starting to hear rumors about Groot joining Star Lord as well!

You are certainly posting quite a bit speculative threads on these boards these days. Are your sources merely Twitter feeds, or do you have something more solid? I'm not trying to be rude, but there are a number of respected insiders on here that haven't made mention of this. Maybe this is me just being petty, but I'd rather leave the rumors on this board to those who have a proven history to back it up. Authenticity is what sets this forum apart from the others.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom