1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

[RUMOR] - Kingdom Hearts coming back to Parks & Resorts?

Discussion in 'WDW Parks News, Rumors and Current Events' started by JudyHopps, Sep 12, 2017.

1. JudyHopps

JudyHopps Well-Known Member

2. brb1006

brb1006 Well-Known Member

I don't trust that article.

3. danlb_2000

danlb_2000 Premium Member

4. Maccabee18

Maccabee18 Member

If Disney was smart, they should make some kind of themed area in one of the park to compete with Nintendo world at Universal. I would be more excited over this area than the Nintendo one since it is one of my favorite games. But knowing Disney they may do something like this in 20 years after the game is forgotten, I mean how long did it take for them to incorporate Tron?

5. Rteetz

Rteetz Well-Known Member

These character outfits were used for a wedding. They have no intention to be brought to the parks.

Tahu, EricsBiscuit, brb1006 and 2 others like this.
  6. TeriofTerror

TeriofTerror Well-Known Member

Consider to whom this would appeal.
    The market is limited.
    Original? Not really.
    Poster child for guest demand? No. ;)

7. tl77

tl77 Well-Known Member

I remember them having a Sega Video Games section in one of the CommuniCores in the late 80's/early 90's

I think Epcot should really be like the "computer park" anyway though, since they have an "animal park" and "movie park"... and if the focus is still the "21st Century" ...people aren't all that anxious to live in cities under the ocean he in the 21st Century, but we all carry little computers around in our pockets. And as much as I loved The World of Motion, I think the current version of Test Track is what they should be aiming for with all the Future World pavilions, it should be a place that's "interactive" and utilizes the phone app and Magic Band in a broader way. The things I always loved about the original EPCOT Center were the "technological playground" "interactive" elements like the Image Works, The CommuniCores, Wonders of Life, picking you own ending on Horizons... The central idea of the original EPCOT was the "technology make life better"

8. HiYa Pal

HiYa Pal Active Member

As someone who LOVED playing Kingdom Hearts, it actually got me back into gaming after many years, while I think it would be neat to see this, I'd be over it after 1 time. I'm sure Disney focus grouped the heck out of bringing them to the parks when there was more synergy, but probably came to the same conclusion I just did.