[RUMOR] Kim Possible to replace Figment?!?!

HandyAndy

From what I have hear, the Kim Possible meet and greet will only be temporary, more of a test than anything :) And I can assure you Kim Possible will not be included into JII in my lifetime or anybody else's!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Wow. I would be trully dissappointed to see this happen. Nemo in the Living Seas I can see, but pulling a character in that has no connection what so ever to a pavillion just astonishes me. I hope that this info is not true.

What would we have next, Soarin featuring Chicken Little?

Mecha Figment

I don't know why they would go with Kim possible.

Funny story that happend yesteray.

I was waiting around out side of sorcerer mickeys meet and greet at the Studios to see Kim possible do her set. She had gotten quite a big line. Then i saw her walking down mickey avenue to get to the line.

here is the funny part. A woman walked right up to her and asked her what this line was for. Kim got a horified look on her face and said it was for her.
I was literealy on the curb laughing. :sohappy:

Connor002

I wouldn't mind seeing her around...:lookaroun
By the way, I believe they are still producing the show, contrary to the three seasons rule, which was shelved in this case.

CaptainMichael

There is nothing wrong with testing a meet and greet in an otherwise vacant room. Kim Possible in Epcot makes Epcot just that much better IMO. It is the only show on the Disney Channel that I can stand to watch.

CoffeeJedi

Original Poster
Could someone point out the source of the news please? Epcot82 isn't reporting that its temporary, and i can't find the original reporting.

MeTa

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit......Kim Possible?????:brick: :cry: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl: :hurl:

Buford

this has already been reported several times in previous threads..... search for Lee's posts..... under the long upstairs or JII 2007 threads...

CoffeeJedi

Original Poster
Ok, cool, found the original source. Thanks!
So what do you think of the commentary on the Epcot blog, a bit too reactionary? He certainly got my blood boiling on a Monday morning.

FigmentJedi

I hate that guy on the Epcot blog, he's so whiny about characters in the parks. He's all like "ZOMG! Teh Nemo at teh Living Seas will destroy Future World's theme entirely!11!!! I'm sure that Nemo is only being added to sell merchandise and not just get children interested into the message of protecting our oceans by using popular characters in a tasteful way!11peicepipes!!!"

KumbaRider

Kim Possible will only be upstairs, using space that has been vacant for a long time. Think of it as something good, it's a chance for guests to go upstairs again.

CoffeeJedi

Original Poster
I hate that guy on the Epcot blog, he's so whiny about characters in the parks.
I see where you're coming from. I don't like too much doom-n-gloom in my commentary, but for the most part i do think he's right. The discovery and science themes are being downplayed in the last batch of new attrations and rehabs. A lot of people will say "people don't want to learn on vacation", but i remember when EPCOT Center actually INSPIRED kids to want to learn.
Will Nemo do that? Hopefully. Does showing off a Chevy Avalanche after Test Track do that? No.
Do Dreamfinder and Fiment do that? Yes! Does Kim Possible?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom