Rumor: Jack & Sally Meet 'N Greet appearing at WDW

Californian Elitist

I know I shouldn't hold my breath - but I'll cross my fingers? - that Jack and Sally will stay around WDW. My sister loves The Nightmare Before Christmas (I think it's totally weird, but to each his own!) and I would love nothing more than for her to get to meet them! Last year my sister (who has long red hair) and her husband were Jack and Sally for Halloween and they won $1000 in a costume contest in the store bought costumes. o_O:D I think it's because they just 'were' Jack and Sally in those costumes - that's how much she loves them.
PLEASE Disney peeps - PLEASE leave a set of Jack and Sally costumes in WDW for all future MNSSHP guests to enjoy! :)

Your sister would love Halloween at Disneyland. Some huge Nightmare fans at Disneyland!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Any shot they throw a santa hat on Jack and keep him around for the holidays? My kid is obsessed with Jack, and would love to do a M&G, but we wont be there until December. IMO I always thought that Nightmare was much more a Christmas movie than a Halloween one.

Bolt

Just a reminder they are doing meet and greets tonight-Sunday at AMC Fork and Screen entrance from 6pm-11pm.

Cindy'sBruno

How long was the wait?

Our wait was three hours!!!! When we got in the line it did not look that bad but OMGEE!!!! They took three breaks while we waited. What really made me mad was people would get photos with the characters, leave, and then come right back saying they wanted another photo...and the cast members let them!!! What was up with that?

Cmdr_Crimson

Well, it certainly looks like they are getting huge crowds...I would surely see them in the Parks due to their popularity...If they just put them in DHS this would work decently..

Turtle

I don't know how people can wait 3 hours to meet someone in a Jack Skellington costume for a minute then leave.. The costume isn't that great it looks all humanoid

Californian Elitist

I don't know how people can wait 3 hours to meet someone in a Jack Skellington costume for a minute then leave.. The costume isn't that great it looks all humanoid

Well when you only get one chance for something like this, people are willing to wait. They're at DL every year, so there is no three hour wait. They're not at WDW, so who knows when they'll be back? All the Nightmare fans are ecstatic, I'm sure.

Their costumes are awesome, IMO.

Cindy'sBruno

Well.....when you have a dd age 4 and its her birthday and she loves loves loves Jack.....you wait in lines for 3 hours bwahahahahahaha!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom