Rumor: Jack & Sally Meet 'N Greet appearing at WDW

TowerOfTerror

Original Poster
Heard some new info today that they will be appearing near Halloween week for 3 to 4 days. I don't see the synergy between the films either. Just relaying what I hear.

dreamfinder

If its correct, they would be flying them in from CA, not using WDW cast.

That makes it sound even fishier. Flying at least 2 CM from CA, during the time of year when they would be most likely to be using these characters, to the east coast, just for a supposed movie tie in that is weak at best? Dunno about that. As much as I would love to see them there, it just sounds less likely with each new update.

kennygman

Heard another update today on the dates, it is going to be September 28th to the 30th location is still unsure.

That's the date range for the Tower of Terror 10miler and Happy Haunted 5K. I'll be in town that weekend.

Perhaps it's something in connection with those events? It is being posted by "TowerOfTerror"

imagineer boy

Jack Skellington is not scary for little kids. Even if they are scared, no one is forcing them to visit with him at the meet n greeets.

Strangeling

Yay! I'd heard this might happen, glad it is true. I guess the synergy would be in the fact both films are Tim Burton, and of course the general Halloween-izing of WDW right now. I'd like to see them at MK too. Maybe they'll bring them out to AMC again as well if they do the annual Nightmare Before Christmas 3D showings again this year....

cheezbat

From what I've heard, they'll be at the AMC at Downtown Disney those days for a special meet n greet type event? I'm guessing Nightmare 3-D is coming back to the theater.

It's a no-brainer to have them at the Halloween party.

InLikeFlynn

Oh how I wish they'd have them at the Villains Bash....it would be great since there is so much Jack merch around DHS. For the dates of Sept 28-30th, we'll be at MNSSHP on the 28th & 30th so that only leaves us the 29th to have a shot at meeting them...and that is the night of the bash. Looks like we'll be in downtown Disney before the party....

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Would I like to see it? Yes.
Do I think this rumor is correct? Definitely not. Heck, I KNOW it's not.

images

dreamfinder

So its as much a Tim Burton Disney Movie Mini Marathon as it is a Frankenweenie event? At least that the impression if they are showing Alice and Nightmare as well. It is about time for them to re-re-release Nightmare in 3-D at select theatres. Seems like they have done that for Halloween the past few years.

Californian Elitist

It is about time for them to re-re-release Nightmare in 3-D at select theatres. Seems like they have done that for Halloween the past few years.

The El Capitan in Hollywood faithfully shows Nightmare Before Christmas each year in 4D during Halloween. I think that's all I've heard, when it comes to Disney re-releasing the movie for a certain amount of time. I could be wrong.

erstwo

I know I shouldn't hold my breath - but I'll cross my fingers? - that Jack and Sally will stay around WDW. My sister loves The Nightmare Before Christmas (I think it's totally weird, but to each his own!) and I would love nothing more than for her to get to meet them! Last year my sister (who has long red hair) and her husband were Jack and Sally for Halloween and they won $1000 in a costume contest in the store bought costumes. o_O:D I think it's because they just 'were' Jack and Sally in those costumes - that's how much she loves them.
PLEASE Disney peeps - PLEASE leave a set of Jack and Sally costumes in WDW for all future MNSSHP guests to enjoy! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom