[RUMOR] Imagination's potential replacement?

MerlinTheGoat

How could somebody find Dreamfinder creepy?
If you're confused as to why someone would find Dreamfinder creepy, just look over the post history of the person claiming this. Makes perfect sense along with the rest of their usual nonsensical trolling.

The better question is why anyone still thinks this person is being serious after the all the absurd things they've said. It should have been obvious to everyone familiar with this poster that they were only here to troll when they said theme should be abolished and Guardians of the Galaxy fits perfectly in Frontierland (yes really).

Last edited:

Gatorboy

I know I'll get killed on this reply but, I think Dreamfinder & Figment would be a great new 4D movie instead of bringing back the ride. Live action Dreamfinder hosting with AA Figment and special effects. As for the way people decide In & Out doesn't fit into the pavilion. I watch the movie and "imagine" little people in her head controlling her emotions. To me, a new ride downstairs and placing a blue sky imagineering display upstairs gives us three attractions

*Q*

I know I'll get killed on this reply but, I think Dreamfinder & Figment would be a great new 4D movie instead of bringing back the ride. Live action Dreamfinder hosting with AA Figment and special effects. As for the way people decide In & Out doesn't fit into the pavilion. I watch the movie and "imagine" little people in her head controlling her emotions. To me, a new ride downstairs and placing a blue sky imagineering display upstairs gives us three attractions
I think you've hit on a great idea there, I'd much rather have In N Out at the pavilion than Inside Out.

mitchk

I know. People queue for an hour for Soarin' too.

Go figure.

Hey my man, I had a question. How much of the original track is left? I know the turntable is shot, and I think they removed a few pieces of the track. The ride now ends where the genie scene was, I think. Anyway, do you think it would be more feasible to just replace the entire track rather than use parts of the old one for a new ride? Hope all is well :)

Phil12

I'd venture to say that you are in the vast minority on that one.
Actually it's quite the reverse. You see Dreamfinder has always been lonely and without friends because he's such a creepy oddball. Dreamfinder actually created Figment using the Dreamcatcher in order to assuage his loneliness. Dreamfinder is a social outcast and never spent the time or effort to seek social acceptance from his peer group.

I will grant you that there is an eccentric and highly devoted fan club for Dreamfinder but they are, of course, a fringe group of people. Perhaps they feel a direct connection to Dreamfinder? Nevertheless, it's really not a good idea to expose children to dramatis personae with such deep character flaws unless you are using them in an instructive fashion as a negative example which is to be avoided.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Hey my man, I had a question. How much of the original track is left? I know the turntable is shot, and I think they removed a few pieces of the track. The ride now ends where the genie scene was, I think. Anyway, do you think it would be more feasible to just replace the entire track rather than use parts of the old one for a new ride? Hope all is well :)
The track itself... I'd assume it was mostly lifted. What does remain is the track bed / slot in the floor for it. I've gone into even more detail in my forthcoming videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom