[RUMOR] Imagination's potential replacement?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Who says the theme of the pavilion has to remain the same?

At this point, they might as well level the building and start from scratch, including the theme.

Not sure if you're joking about the building but why would they level it and start over?

Disney usually likes to re-purpose existing things for cost savings...or even leaving a lot of things nearly completely untouched behind the scenes.

The Imagination building still has a very cool, unique look to it and doesn't feel dated IMO

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Not sure if you're joking about the building but why would they level it and start over?

Disney usually likes to re-purpose existing things for cost savings...or even leaving a lot of things nearly completely untouched behind the scenes.

The Imagination building still has a very cool, unique look to it and doesn't feel dated IMO

Sinkhole.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Quite serious.

While reusing a building has the potential of saving money, it will almost always limit what the final product can be. In the case of the Imagination building, a trackless dark ride is not an option due to the floor not being level. That is just one limitation that we know about and I am sure there are dozens more.

Sure, the building looks cool, but I would much rather see it get the Horizons treatment and start with a clean slate then get some half done attraction that had to be shoehorned into an existing building.

Haymarket2008

Quite serious.

While reusing a building has the potential of saving money, it will almost always limit what the final product can be. In the case of the Imagination building, a trackless dark ride is not an option due to the floor not being level. That is just one limitation that we know about and I am sure there are dozens more.

Sure, the building looks cool, but I would much rather see it get the Horizons treatment and start with a clean slate then get some half done attraction that had to be shoehorned into an existing building.

If that'd be what it takes to get Dreamfinder/Figment back, so be it.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Well, demolishing the existing Imagination building and replacing it would placate Iger's Ego, that's for sure. A definitive "stamp" on a park that has been almost entirely ignored during his reign at the top until just recently.

Kman101

Well, demolishing the existing Imagination building and replacing it would placate Iger's Ego, that's for sure. A definitive "stamp" on a park that has been almost entirely ignored during his reign at the top until just recently.

Because I'm sure Iger sat there and demanded the building be razed?

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Because I'm sure Iger sat there and demanded the building be razed?

Whoa, it's as if you were in the room when it happened... :D

Just kidding, the building is still standing, so it hasn't happened. Yet. But if it does happen, you'll know where the order came from.

sgtmgd

I'm probably the only person here who actually likes the design they have Incorporated in the 2017 Food & Wine merchandise.
http://www./wp-content/uploads/2017/07/DSCF6387.jpg
It has a nod to the character designs used in the other ABC based classic show Schoolhouse Rock. Using Figment with that idea...Would just be amazing to see Jack Sheldon & Bob Dorough have a song with this version of Figment ala Schoolhouse Rock-esque..
latest
Oh No my wife squealed like her wedding night

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom