Rumor and Upcoming Timeline Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seabasealpha1

This ought to be pinned down at the top of this forum category...kind of like a master directory of rumors...

Maybe this has already been done?

Thanks for taking the time! VERY handy! Good way to get caught up without having to read the "book" so to speak...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
Amazing post. Would it be possible to color code new items to the list? Maybe something is green when you add it to the list, then after a few days drop it to regular color.

If you "watch" the thread, I post at the bottom when I change something at the top, so, that acts as a timeline tracker for the timeline tracker. :)

clemmo

Are we sure the Epcot overhaul is 2017-2020? I feel like considering when rat and gotg are due to open its more likely to be 2019-2021 or 2022.
Edit: I guess including MS it would be 2017

montyz81

Are we sure the Epcot overhaul is 2017-2020? I feel like considering when rat and gotg are due to open its more likely to be 2019-2021 or 2022.
Edit: I guess including MS it would be 2017
I would have expected that the entrance and central spine would be started by now. What is the ETA for beginning this?

MaximumEd

According to what Martin and a couple others said in another thread, it may be that timelines are changing and WS would get additions before FW gets started. Someone correct me if I read any of that wrong.

Phicinfan

According to what Martin and a couple others said in another thread, it may be that timelines are changing and WS would get additions before FW gets started. Someone correct me if I read any of that wrong.
Thats what I got as well. Key is Rat is a go, and is being pushed up first.

clemmo

I would have expected that the entrance and central spine would be started by now. What is the ETA for beginning this?
No clue but it seems like other than the central spine ETA 2020ish I'm not sure if we've heard any specifics on FW. Seems as most of the work green lit for the park is in WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom