Rude CMs

My vacation was not ruined. I figured if I typed that in all caps, some might see it as sarcasm.

As far as balls. My daughter had her own set of balls for $5. Now I would never be so petty as to expect to win twice from the same set, but as someone who paid separately, I expect my chance.

The tape is not for safety, it's crowd control, to keep side walk traffic moving. I just stepped out of the store to look for my wife. The CM yelled at me from 3 feet away like I was 30 feet.

I don't need to grow another set of balls, my are fine, they live in my wife's purse. I did mention that she keeps me in check. Balls are not necessary at disney, at least that has been my experience of the last 20 years. I have needed them on the way home though.

Im on the OPs side. I paid for my son to go on Summit Plummet and he didnt want to go,when he got to the top. "You must follow the rules" i said, and threw him head-first down the slide and getting high-fives all around. He hasnt spoken to me since 1981................ Lighten up folks. A mans balls are sacrosanct

beertiki

Original Poster
Maybe the game would be easier for the logically challenged if it was explained this way. I was entitled, the exchange of money entitled me to 5 tries at the big prize. Now if I was in the buffet line and the person in front of me took all the Mickey waffles, I don't get told to eat something else, I wait till they make more. I am supposed to get what I paid for.

Pretty funny how many times I can be called rude here, but no mention that I must be doing something right to be able to raise a kind daughter who gives that big prize to some random kid making them very happy.

beertiki

Original Poster
And for all the sheep, who don't mind being yelled. I am an adult, if you ask me to to something, I will do it. If you are polite and respectful, that is the response you will get in return. The techniques used on kids or the last 50 people don't work on me, I expect to be treated with respect. If you are going to yell at me, well....GIGO

mergatroid

My vacation was not ruined. I figured if I typed that in all caps, some might see it as sarcasm.

As far as balls. My daughter had her own set of balls for $5. Now I would never be so petty as to expect to win twice from the same set, but as someone who paid separately, I expect my chance.

The tape is not for safety, it's crowd control, to keep side walk traffic moving. I just stepped out of the store to look for my wife. The CM yelled at me from 3 feet away like I was 30 feet.

I don't need to grow another set of balls, my are fine, they live in my wife's purse. I did mention that she keeps me in check. Balls are not necessary at disney, at least that has been my experience of the last 20 years. I have needed them on the way home though.

Are you a police officer called Jimmy by any chance?

mergatroid

Maybe the game would be easier for the logically challenged if it was explained this way. I was entitled, the exchange of money entitled me to 5 tries at the big prize. Now if I was in the buffet line and the person in front of me took all the Mickey waffles, I don't get told to eat something else, I wait till they make more. I am supposed to get what I paid for.

Pretty funny how many times I can be called rude here, but no mention that I must be doing something right to be able to raise a kind daughter who gives that big prize to some random kid making them very happy.

Maybe with all the crying you were doing about not having 5 throws at the big prize, she decided she didn't want it anymore in the hope that giving it away might stop you going on and on about it? :rolleyes:

beertiki

Original Poster
Walking around demanding respect wont get the respect of others, just saying.

I don't demand it, I expect it. Big difference. Most people do not understand the concept of treating others with respect and expecting the same in return.

matt9112

For what it's worth many of you know I have my gripes about WDW however CMs are not one of them but there is bound to be one or two that may be a tad rude for the thousands who are great.

jaklgreen

Congratulations to your daughter on winning the big prize and then having the joy all over again of giving it to another child. Good job!
UMMM, I did. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom