Rose & Crown

GrandFloridian1

Original Poster
I just want to thank Ian at the Rose & Crown Pub for making lunch a magical experience. My Dad and I visited the pub for lunch (I'm pretty sure it was on Monday 10/3 but not positive) and had some good conversation with Ian. We learned a little about Manchester, England and Ian learned a little about New England. My Dad was also presented with a "Magical Moment" card. Too bad Ian wasn't a few years older- I'd snatch him up! Anyway, CM's like Ian are what make you want to come back to visit WDW. Cheers!

Number_6

I'm happy to hear that you had a great experience there. It's one of my favorite places to eat when I am at Epcot and I've never had bad service. I always end up with exceptional servers there and the food is always fantastic. One of only two places I can get excellent Fish & Chips in Orlando, so far.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Manchester's not such a bad place after all- do you remember which part of Manchester Ian was from ?
In 2003 we met Russ at The Rose and Crown - he was a Manchester lad as well !!

GrandFloridian1

Original Poster
I don't remember which part of Manchester he was from. I asked him if there were any amusement parks in that area and he talked about one in particular but unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. :eek:

musicman52086

I love the people that work at Rose & Crown. I think they're some of the friendliest at the World Showcase. Stephanie was our waitress last time, she was amazing!

annijaz

amusement park

GrandFloridian1 said:
I don't remember which part of Manchester he was from. I asked him if there were any amusement parks in that area and he talked about one in particular but unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. :eek:

It might of been either Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Camelot or maybe Alton Towers they're the one's near Manchester that i know off.

Do you remember him mentioning any of them?

I hope I get Ian serving my thanksgiving meal then when i go to the Rose and Crown sounds like i really top guy.

:sohappy: 3rd trip 17th Nov - 1st Dec :sohappy:

col

never been to the rose and crown before and i wouldnt want to go. on my last trip i asked for a menu and when i got back to my room i looked at the prices and couldnt stop laughing. when i go on holiday the uk is the last place i think of and i wouldnt want to taste any british food i prefer american/foreign food.

glad you enjoyed it!

HunnyPot

I have always enjoyed eating at Rose and Crown. It's one of my favorite spots at Epcot. I've always had excellent service there too! Thanks for posting your appreciation! :)

dazzer68

GrandFloridian1 said:
probably Alton towers theme park altho it would fit in to a disney car park!:wave:

GrandFloridian1

Original Poster
annijaz said:
It might of been either Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Camelot or maybe Alton Towers they're the one's near Manchester that i know off.

Do you remember him mentioning any of them?

I hope I get Ian serving my thanksgiving meal then when i go to the Rose and Crown sounds like i really top guy.

:sohappy: 3rd trip 17th Nov - 1st Dec :sohappy:

Alton Towers sounds familiar.

GrandFloridian1

Original Poster
col said:
never been to the rose and crown before and i wouldnt want to go. on my last trip i asked for a menu and when i got back to my room i looked at the prices and couldnt stop laughing. when i go on holiday the uk is the last place i think of and i wouldnt want to taste any british food i prefer american/foreign food.

glad you enjoyed it!

This past trip we decided to try the dining plan which I thought was fantastic but a lot of food. So since desert came with our plan we orderd sticky pudding. OH MY GOD! It was unbelievable. The best pudding I've ever had. Just to hear Ian say sticky pudding was pretty cute too! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom