Rose and Crown kid friendly??

KCheatle

Original Poster
I would love to have a drink at the Rose and Crown while we watch Illuminations. But, do you have to have an ADR to be there? Or do they offer any open seating on the patio area? And, if they do have an open patio area, do they have anything kid friendly for my kids (11 and 7)? I would assume they have soda, but anything more fun than that?? Any desserts?

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

Weve had decent meals there but weve always had ADR's for our seating. If you are seated indoors it can get quite noisy. The bar area isnt completely separated from the dining area so the noise carries into the table areas. There were times our dining was very enjoyable and other times the very rowdy guests were drinking and the noise from the bar area affected our dining experience.
The meals were very tasty. Ive enjoyed the sheperds pie, the pan roasted salmon, and the bangers & mashed potatoes. The toffee pudding is fantastic,

Captain Barbossa

Weve had decent meals there but weve always had ADR's for our seating. If you are seated indoors it can get quite noisy. The bar area isnt completely separated from the dining area so the noise carries into the table areas. There were times our dining was very enjoyable and other times the very rowdy guests were drinking and the noise from the bar area affected our dining experience.
The meals were very tasty. Ive enjoyed the sheperds pie, the pan roasted salmon, and the bangers & mashed potatoes. The toffee pudding is fantastic,
You said shepherd's pie and now I'm hungry.

MissingDisney

Our kids like it there and I actually like that I didn't have to worry about them being 'quiet'. Over the years, a few servers have made some creative 'kid-safe concoctions" while the parents enjoyed a tasty beverage.;) Good atmosphere. You mentioned sitting outside for illuminations. I would definitely recommend a reservation for this as nearly everyone has the same idea. Outdoor seating during this time is highly coveted and somewhat limited. When you check in, tell them you're willing to wait for outdoor seating. A fun time!

susan lees

If you are just buying a drink at the bar you can sit at the quick service tables at the chip shop. There is also a beer cart outside so no need to go to bar:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom