Rose And Crown Experiences?!?!?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Went to dinner @ rose & crown. we had reservations set three months prior. arrived and was seated after about 10 minutes wait. promptly had the worst service in any restaurant in disney over my two trips this year. waited around for water, waited for bread, waited for refills on drinks, and of course waited 45 min for our food after it was ordered. our waitress was friendly towards one table near us, and didn't even bother to welcome us. a far cry from the treatment i received at any other restaurant. we were not on DPP, and that seemed to shut her level of service off. I would think it would make her want to work harder..

Shame to hear that!

In 5 meals i have always had top notch service!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
2b942207.jpg

DisneyDebNJ

Deb, what is that drink on the left? Looks good!

By the way, went out and bought some of the Berry Weiss tonight and am drinking it right now. I really like it. It has more of a beer taste than the Lindeman's Framboise Lambic I'm used to.
images
isnt is awesome!!!!!! I knew you would love it... we really were surprised when we tasted it during F&W I will never steer you wrong my wdwmagic sista!!! The drinks in that pic left to right, are Carl's combo, Guinness and Carl making my Welsh Dragon .. all were wonderful!!!!!

real mad hatter

Saw him on RTE television from Dublin.He was dressed as a Leprechaun doing a dance to " It's a small world " Son of a gun.Then he was drinking Guinness at Rose & Crown with Carl.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom