Room only discount

StephK

Original Poster
Hi all,

We have a split stay booked mid October, since the 2nd resort is booked room only, if the 'room only discount' is extended later, does anyone know if we are we able to call up and have it applied?.

smk

my understanding is that the room only discount only goes to October 2nd. So if you check in later than October 2nd, the discount will not apply. Sorry if I misunderstood your post!

StephK

Original Poster
Yes, but there will likely be a new deal released for the remainder of October. Such a deal was released in late July of last year.

That's what I thought/hoped for as i remember it was offered for most of fall last year. Well fingers crossed, I'll just keep watching.

Thanks everyone :)

HolleBolleGijs

Glad it worked out for you! I know there have been some issues with limited availability...I could only get it for half of my split stay (POFQ had absolutely nothing), and even then I had to switch from Caribbean Beach to Coronado Springs. So consider yourself lucky :)

StephK

Original Poster
Could it have been because we already had a room booked at CBR & just changed the booking to the fall deal from standard pricing maybe? I'm not sure, just cheering because I only missed free dining by 2 days and was so dissapointed, its not that much of a saving but everything counts right? :)

Sorry you didn't get exactly what you wanted though

HolleBolleGijs

Could it have been because we already had a room booked at CBR & just changed the booking to the fall deal from standard pricing maybe? I'm not sure, just cheering because I only missed free dining by 2 days and was so dissapointed, its not that much of a saving but everything counts right? :)

Sorry you didn't get exactly what you wanted though

That's what we did, but we're also going during Columbus Day, so that doesn't help. We've been torn between CBR and CSR anyway, so this just helped convince my mom who was wary of construction at one of the quiet pools! Plus, we knew we probably wouldn't be able to get a discount at POFQ (historically speaking they have less availability), which was another reason we did the split - so we would be more likely to get the discount for at least part of the trip. So in the end it was what we expected, even though we hoped for better! I can't really complain :)

Belle_MTL

Wow consider yourself lucky! We were banking on the fall discount as we've had it the past two years. My husband called yesterday morning and couldn't have it applied. So there was a VERY limited amount of rooms, at least at Fort Wilderness. Enjoy your trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom