Room Goodies

TIAB

my wife an I are going to WDW for our honeymoon in February. We got engaged In front of the castle, I planned everything perfect. I even had some champagne, mickey bride an groom ears sent to our room the night of our engagment. So my question is for our honeymoon I want to have some special sent to our room one day that I know we will not be there till night and surprise my wife again. I just have no idea what to surprise her with an from where to get it. Does anyone know a good place that delivers to hotel rooms in the Orlando area?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
DisneyFloralandgifts.com
That's the official florist that does flowers and lots of other special packages and items that deliver to your room etc. I have used them several times to send something special to the room for me and the hubby. They are wonderful to work with. It's pricey but I recommend the In Room Celebration Romance packAges. They have one from Mickey and Minnie with Love and It runs about $400 but is soo worth it. It comes with a beautiful bouquet of roses, real rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart, personalized towels embroidered with your names, chocolates, spa bucket filled with spa products, and more. It tells you on the website what's included. If you want to spend anywhere from reasonable prices to pricey they have a big selection for whatever your budget is. :) Forgot to add ...CONGRATS!!! :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom