Roger Rabbit??

JoeyJoe

Original Poster
Has anyone have any idea whatever happened to Roger Rabbit??

I remember him being everywhere. He was like "one of the gang" with Mickey. He used to be in Spectro Magic and even had his own Float in the 20th Anniverary Parade. He was always at Meet-and-Greets, and was featured on soooooo much merchandise. He was my favorite plush as a child. Then all of a sudden, he just completely disappeared without any trace. Kinda like the new movie "The Forgotten." The only place to this day that I even see him is in the tiny conference room in the Fantasyland attractions office in the utilidor, in the form of a picture in front of Cinderella Castle.

What ever happened to Roger??????

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
contract disputes between Disney and Amblin regarding royalties, ownership rights, and usage rights have prohibited him from making any new appearances in the US parks. He's still out regularly in the Foreign parks and ocasionally in Disneyland Park in the Parade of the Stars.

rainfully

I definitely miss Roger... I liked him in Spectro much more than Genie... and WFRR is one of my all time favorite movies...

dumb business problems have to go and ruin the magic for the rest of us... *grumble*

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I would imagine since Geoffey Katzenburg (ex Disney - didn`t exactly leave on best terms with Eisner) is now partners with Speilberg (Amblin) at Dreamworks, Disney will need a new #1 before anything changes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom