Roger Rabbit meeting at Disneyland?

Marc Gil

Original Poster
I just recently finished listening to Inside The Magic's "Half 'Ear in Review" podcast featuring Window to the Magic, and I couldn't help noticing them talking about Roger Rabbit's "surprise" appearance at Mickey's Halloween Party and his appearance on Easter Sunday.

I also heard Ricky talking on how Roger is now somewhat "out and about". I don't know if he was just talking about his past two appearances or if he is actually meeting guests on an irregular basis.

Is Roger at this point still a rare character ? And has he made any other appearances since Easter?

I checked many websites, but they don't seem to be updated.

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Roger was meeting after Easter for a couple of weeks, maybe even a month, if I'm correct. I think they've stopped letting him come out right now.
Can they p-p-puleeze bring him back as a regularly meetings character? Haha

Well, it was still neat that they brought him back, even if it was for a limited time.

I hope there will be more appearances by Roger in the near future.

Californian Elitist

Can they p-p-puleeze bring him back as a regularly meetings character? Haha

Well, it was still neat that they brought him back, even if it was for a limited time.

I hope there will be more appearances by Roger in the near future.

Hahaha I can bet they'll bring him out again this year. I wish he was a regular.

Marc Gil

Original Poster
It's both. The restaurant sits next to the petting zoo and the arena where meet and greets and shows occur.
Restaurant near a petting zoo... Haha no thanks.

Anyway, if Roger was still meeting at the Ranch, I wouldn't have to actually dine there, correct? It's just a meet & greet within the Ranch/Restaurant area?

Californian Elitist

Restaurant near a petting zoo... Haha no thanks.

Anyway, if Roger was still meeting at the Ranch, I wouldn't have to actually dine there, correct? It's just a meet & greet within the Ranch/Restaurant area?

Lol the buffet is far enough away from the animals. And correct, you wouldn't have to eat there to meet the characters.

AndyS2992

Hahaha I can bet they'll bring him out again this year. I wish he was a regular.
Be careful what you wish for as they might just package him with this.. um.. thing next time:

1369544586943.jpg

Marc Gil

Original Poster
Be careful what you wish for as they might just package him with this.. um.. thing next time:

1369544586943.jpg
As frightening as this costume is, it sorta makes sense because Jessica is a toon, and making her a "face character" would be contradictory to the film.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom