Rockin' the mine train?

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
We rode 7DMT last month for the first time, and it was a lot of fun. There were 4 of us, all together in one car, and by one of us calling out motion ("left", "right"), we were able to lean back and forth to get it swinging pretty decent, but WOW, it takes a lot of effort. I'm sure this is by design, to keep people from rocking it TOO much, but I was just curious of others' experience doing this?

belledream

We shared a cart with two large people during our first time. We had no idea about the rocking motion and went along for the ride. :) We tried it ourselves another time and failed at it. :(

GrumpyFan

Original Poster
We shared a cart with two large people during our first time. We had no idea about the rocking motion and went along for the ride. :) We tried it ourselves another time and failed at it. :(

It is quite difficult, even with 4 people in one cart working together. I came off the ride feeling like I had just come off some kind of weird workout machine at the gym. But, it was fun.

I noticed at one point the people behind us were trying to do the same, but couldn't get it going like we were.

habuma

We were able to rock it fairly easily so long as we balanced out the cart. Riding with our kids, that meant my wife sitting on the right with one kid and me sitting on the left with the other. Not much effort at all. The first time we rode it, we didn't balance it that way and it was impossible to rock.

The funny part was on our last ride. After the ride was almost over and we're sitting in front of the cottage, we got it rocking and I heard the people behind me say "Wait...it rocks?"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom