Rockin Rollercoaster at DCA??

CalDisney

Original Poster
I was at Disneyland Tonight, And decided toask if they were going to Add Areosmiths Rocking Rollercoaster the Disney`s Calif Adventure!!
I have now heard this from 2 sources.
YES!!
they have started Building the coaster in the same area as the Tower of Terror!!
So Now we will have More Fun at DCA:)

PS: Disneyland was Very Empty tonight..:dazzle:

Rooster

Thanks for the Disneyland Resort Updates. Keep them coming. I'll be out there in August. My company is headquartered in Anaheim and our international coference is in August. I'm taking a couple extra days and taking my family. I can't wait to see DCA first hand.:)

NowInc

They are sort of making the MGM "Mistake" and bunched E-Tickets together in the same area. This (for anyone who goes to MGM often) causes a mess at times..especially at the end of sunset blvd.

But its cool that Cali is getting one ;)

DLMAGICDARREN

Sorry CalDisney, but I told you it was just a rumor. Now that the official announcement came yesterday, and it's Tower of Terror, and Bug's Fantasy Faire, just like we all really knew ages ago, only now they made itofficial.

Just goes to show you, just cause you hear it from a CM does not make it true. Walt Disney Company is a huge company, and rumors spread inside the company, just as they do everywhere.

I'm sure Imaganeers are working on R&R, but just because the Imaganeers are working on a new attraction does not mean they are doing so for the California resort. There are three other resorts, with a 4th one on the way they IMAGANEER for.

I would guess Walt Disney Studios in Paris, sees R&R before DCA ever does, but that's just my opinion. Now when are you making that trip to Florida to see R&R for yourself?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom