Rock Music Question

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Does anyone know which group in1991, made a record and the video featured Disney Animation
1 point for the group
1 point for the track name

markymark

Careful J I grew up there!

And there's nowt wrong wi me, me owd fettler, thy noz.
Naaaaa weyuz mi pie!!

ps,

am i wright ?

jay_london

oh any answer will do cos lightbeer doesn' know the answer, so yes you win the prize. An all expenses paid weekend trip of a lifetime. See the run down half demolished hospital where Mr. Lightbeer was born, or should that be created, then visit the mental institution where Mr. Lightbeer spent his teenage years. Just when you thought alll the fun was over you can visit, and stay in as it is now Wigans premier hotel, the correctional institution where Mr. Lightbeer was trained in the art of house breaking. Oh yes this is the prize of the century. We will send your tickets by return of post:D :D :D :D :D

jay

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
me from wigan never ah say never lad

Jay (scumbag),markymark grew up in Wigan not thee, I'm a true scouzer,I have a total of 257 wheel trims and a shell suit as proof.I've never done a days work in my life and drive a B.M.W.328i Convertable with the obligatory disabled badge and have 3 brothers called ar barry, ar gary and ar arry.

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Nearly there MarkyMark the group was Queen but the wrong choice of song, so only half the prize I'm afraid a stale pie on its way to you

M

Mr Lightbeer

Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
How about "These are the days of our lives"?

CORRECT

Attachments

• hat.gif
    hat.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 155

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom