Roaches close Employee Cafeteria at Walt Disney World Swan

wdwfan22

Original Poster
Aside from being click bait, I'm not sure why this was so important. These things happen at lots of well run places. The closure was only for a day, and they were allowed to reopen.

Moving on.

That's your opinion, others may find it news worthy. If you don't care for the story then stay out of the thread. And sorry it doesn't happen at lots at well run places.

OliveMcFly

I read this story over lunch. I made a lot of grossed out faces lol. It was an employee café, I feel so bad for them. I know roaches and FL are a no brainer but you have to be as proactive as possible in the kitchen.

Cmdr_Crimson

Although not a Disney owned resort, it's still on Disney property and thought we should mention it.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/roach-infestation-closes-disney-world-hotel-employee-cafeteria
3923228-4390926809-3UAvt.gif

JusticeDisney

The peasant stalker.. Aww your favorite hotel has roaches, but you must be used to that day to day
Says the guy who could only afford to stay at the four seasons if he incorporated it into a split stay. It's so hilarious watching someone like you try so hard to be something that you're so clearly not. Pathetic. LMAO!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom