ROA RETURNS SUMMER 2017

D

Deleted member 107043

The tree house looks nice. Too bad we can't go up there. I wonder if it will have some kind of interactive element at the base of the tree.

It is kind of weird that they went through so much trouble to rebuild what's basically an elaborate piece of decoration for an attraction that was always intended to be a physically interactive playground. Like you I'm hoping that there will at least be something for visitors to play with at the base of the tree.

Practical Pig

Like you I'm hoping that there will at least be something for visitors to play with at the base of the tree.

A little squirrel told me that WDI has modified a couple of these beauties along with VR headsets so quests can experience a better-than-real, CGI enhanced treehouse climbing experience. The modifications involved wood-graining and installing a mister to spray the smell of compost and animal droppings in your face.

Each pair of guests will enjoy a three minute experience, and with loading and safety spiel the ride will turn around in five minutes, resulting in a hourly capacity of 24 guests.

There will be fastpass.

New TSI Simulator.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 107043

A little squirrel told me that WDI has modified a couple of these beauties along with VR headsets so quests can experience a better-than-real, CGI enhanced treehouse climbing experience. The modifications involved wood-graing and installing a mister to spray the smell of compost and animal droppings in your face.

Each pair of guests will enjoy a three minute experience, and with loading and safety spiel the ride will turn around in five minutes, resulting in a hourly capacity of 24 guests.

There will be fastpass.

View attachment 186935

LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom