ROA RETURNS SUMMER 2017

Texas84

Well imagine an AA of this! I say close down HOP now and put the Muppets in.
hillary.jpg

Would be better as a Stitch replacement at MK. More terrifying than the original AE.

Stevek

Here are some photos of the TSI refresh project from MiceAge.

Looks like Tom's Treehouse is being redone:

IMG_1575.jpg

A better view of the Old Mill:

IMG_1564.jpg

It appears some of the rockwork is being repainted:

IMG_1561.jpg
Looks like either they haven't gotten to the Mill yet or they're leaving the color scheme as is. Hopefully they are refurbing the treehouse into it's former glory and not just taking all the stairs out, leaving an ugly tree.

Stevek

You mean one extremely poor choice and an acceptable one.
For some folks : )

The sad thing is that we, as Americans, with so many politicians out there, shouldn't have to settle for "an acceptable one" (whichever one that is for you). We are far more divided and so many folks I talk to aren't passionate about voting for either one...they're more passionate about disliking both but voting for the one they dislike the least. That's really sad for us...your mileage may vary of course : )

D

Deleted member 107043

The sad thing is that we, as Americans, with so many politicians out there, shouldn't have to settle for "an acceptable one" (whichever one that is for you).

Generally speaking voting for the lesser of two evils is the way politics works in modern America. In a diverse society like ours no single candidate is going to perfectly align exactly to your personal values. However, to me it's pretty clear which candidate is qualified for office and which one would be a terrifying menace to our common values. With that said I'm done talking about politics here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emmanuel

Here are some photos of the TSI refresh project from MiceAge.

Looks like Tom's Treehouse is being redone:

IMG_1575.jpg

A better view of the Old Mill:

IMG_1564.jpg

It appears some of the rockwork is being repainted:

IMG_1561.jpg

I wonder what made them repaint the tavern/harpers mill. Its an interesting color choice though.

GiveMeTheMusic

It's speculated that brighter colors are needed for Fantasmic's inevitable projection mapping, but as I have no technical knowledge about such things, I can't say if that's true.

Old Mouseketeer

Biff Tannen is not an acceptable choice.
Too bad the guy that always heckles the Muppets didn't get the democrat candidacy.

You seem to have trouble distinguishing between a noun and an adjective. Fortunately, I'm here to help. "Democrat" is a noun. I am a Democrat. "Democratic" is an adjective. I belong to the Democratic party. Using "Democrat" as an adjective is one hallmark of an extreme right-wing world view. I doubt that you have any awareness of its origin. It is well-documented that it dates back to the John Birch Society in the 1950s and '60s. Linguists posit that the appeal is the similarity to the word, "rat".

And BTW, there were two old guys heckling the Muppets, and their names are Statler and Waldorf, named for famous old hoteliers.

Nland316

It's speculated that brighter colors are needed for Fantasmic's inevitable projection mapping, but as I have no technical knowledge about such things, I can't say if that's true.
I think it was probably just a design choice. Projection mapping is done on the castle, Main Street, and the Matterhorn which all have pretty neutral color palettes.

D

Deleted member 107043

The clothes and hat on that clothesline weren't always there were they?

Maybe, but take a look at the first photo in my post above from August 1. The tree was completely stripped down to the support structure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom