RNR Height Requirements

jazcatsnh

Original Poster
Anyone know what the height requirement is on RnR? i have heard both 44 and 48 and have a 5 year old around 46 so I need to know before I get clobbered down there.

Thanks.

siestaclaud

height for rnrc

I am pretty sure it is 50 inches. You can probably find it on some of the informational web sites if you hunt around a little. Actually one pretty reliable site says 48...i think they lowered it from 50 when it originally opened.

Claudia

NowInc

well...im pretty sure its 50..but you can always check before you get on the line...there is a height stick right at the fast pass area that lets u measure how tall the little ones are...

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by NowInc
well...im pretty sure its 50..but you can always check before you get on the line...there is a height stick right at the fast pass area that lets u measure how tall the little ones are...

I looked it up for ya and it says 48 inches and ToT is 40 inches

M

Mr Lightbeer

You have to be 4foot 4inches to ride thats 52 inches if you read the brits guide to Orlando, 48inches if you read Birnabaum's guide t Walt Disney World and 50 inches in the park guide so take your pick or use the stick. They also give different measurements for ToT varying from 40 through 44 inches depending what your reading, I know this doesn't solve your problem but Jay-Rod had given you duff information;) ;) ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom