Rivers of Light FP at 60 Days

JusticeDisney

Original Poster
Im coming up on my 60-day mark and I was wondering, has anybody been having a problem getting a FP for the ROL show?

Thanks!

Cookie Galore

I'm currently 36 days out. I did my Fastpasses at the 60 day mark and had no problem getting ROL as well as both new attractions. I had to do the attractions on different days though because AK now has a tiered system like Epcot and HS.

beachlover4444

Im coming up on my 60-day mark and I was wondering, has anybody been having a problem getting a FP for the ROL show?

Thanks!
we were able to get ours and we are going down in 3 weeks. had no issues for that monday after mothers day but you will be coming when Avatar is opening so that may make a difference that park will be parked when it opens up. we're there during the annual passholders preview is and we're hoping for a soft open preview. fingers crossed.

Cookie Galore

we were able to get ours and we are going down in 3 weeks. had no issues for that monday after mothers day but you will be coming when Avatar is opening so that may make a difference that park will be parked when it opens up. we're there during the annual passholders preview is and we're hoping for a soft open preview. fingers crossed.
I'm arriving the day after Pandora officially opens and had no problem getting mine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom