Rivers of light after Sep.2017???

Pluto89

Original Poster
My vacation is set for Nov.12th-19th this year and park times and things are starting to roll out, but when checking for times for ROL they stop after sep 28th?? Will they not be showing ROL at all after this?? Will be bummed out for sure bc the date got pushed and it wasn't showing last year on our trip:(

Justinate

I am curious as well, there is no schedule released yet for December when I will be going. With the ramp-up in Christmas festivities (and crowds) I wonder if it will be on daily or not, it will affect our planning for restaurant bookings!

Pluto89

Original Poster
Still nothing for November?!? They rolled out October around this time last month so I'm hoping they put out Nov. schedule soon I need to plan my AK day!!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
If anyone's afraid that RoL is going to be nixed anytime soon, I'd point out that Disney is currently auditioning dancers for it... so...

Dave B

Just have to check everyday, like a Pluto89 said earlier, it is out thru October, I am checking daily too for our N9ov 20-26 trip, good luck, please let us know if you see it open first

Chef Mickey

Unfortunately, it's a very mediocre to poor show and I almost never say that about any Disney show/attraction.

It was delayed endlessly, got its own theater and the final product seems half baked at best. How this got approved in its current form is pretty surprising. I'm not going to say it's like the worst thing ever, but the novelty of the lights wears off in minutes leaving you with very little interest in the uninspiring "story" they try to convey.

It's just not grand enough and didn't feel "Disney" at all. Maybe they have different rules because of the animals, but it needs a lot of improvement.

Pluto89

Original Poster
Finally Showtimes for November have been released! Looks like every Sun,Tues,Thurs,Sat at 6:30pm. and a showtime falls on a day I had planned for AK:);)

Pluto89

Original Poster
you teased us, I was so excited :) :( show times but not the dining packages yet
Sorry didn't mean to tease.:p I'm just happy that at least the show will be running. :)We already have a Tusker House breakfast ADR And we end up sitting near the wheelchair acesss with mother so the seating part of the package would be wasted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom