Rivers of America (plus Railroad & Dioramas) Re-Imagineered 2017

Ismael Flores

It's too bad they didn't add projectors in the tunnel that leads to the toontown station. If it's just a long tunnel where the surface could be used to project something
They could have taken advantage of the surface and changed out the visuals seasonally.

All the scenes themed to different versions of a frontierland setting.

They could have a snowy scene with Santa and reindeer flying overhead for Christmas season.

For Halloween they can have a ghost town scene

Other times of the year they could have a scene with colorful caverns or make it random so that sometimes it is a scene straight out of the old west with beards of buffalo racing on each side of the train.

If the inside is also themed carved rock they could have come up with other ideas. The visuals I side the thunder mountain dynamite explosion scene shows that projections can be very effective and add to the experience. It would give those older and younger guests that can't ride thunder mountain a little something extra to enjoy while riding the train.

TP2000

Original Poster
Well, some of us love fresh baked but keep relatively quiet about it as we don't want to lose our WDWMAGIC street cred!

If the Fresh Baked Disney Bears Without Day Jobs are your thing, then say it loud and proud! I won't judge, too much.

Just so long as you don't judge me for the fact that I really enjoy watching 1960's Elvis movies.

Last edited:

Curious Constance

If the Fresh Baked Disney Bears Without Day Jobs are your thing, then say it loud and proud! I won't judge, too much.

Just so long as you don't judge me for the fact that I really enjoy watching 1960's Elvis movies.

surpresa.gif

Californian Elitist

I knew you I liked you for a reason.

This is the audio-visual standard that I strive to get all my backyard barbecues to look and sound like.. (But it's murder getting the neighbors to play along, much less do the Frug!)

That would be a fun barbecue! I would be one of your fun neighbors and not a party-pooper. :D

Kiwiduck

My name is kiwiduck and I am a Disney vlogaholic. It has been less than 24 hours since I watched a fresbaked vlog and I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch another.

No elvis movie judgement from me!

George Lucas on a Bench

I just don't understand the appeal of these Disney YouTubers. Now, the guys who take amazing low light videos of the attractions? Yes. They look better than real life! I go all the time and I still watch those. People just going and filming themselves and flaunting their wealth and power in the Disney fan community? Nah.

Curious Constance

I just don't understand the appeal of these Disney YouTubers. Now, the guys who take amazing low light videos of the attractions? Yes. They look better than real life! I go all the time and I still watch those. People just going and filming themselves and flaunting their wealth and power in the Disney fan community? Nah.

My son (9) is developing a Haunted Mansion obsession as we speak. He's watching every video he can find about it. I'm hoping he doesn't run into your vlog lol

Curious Constance

If he reads the "long forgotten blog" I recommend that he goes back to the first blog entry and read each entry in order. That blog is the single best resource for the haunted mansion ever created. I can't recommend it enough.

Is there an easier way to start at the beginning other than clicking "older posts" a bunch of times?

Stevek

Oh my god, you guys are the best. I am pretty sure other Disney websites would be defending the people in those videos tooth and nail.

A lot of fandoms always have that nauseating segment of the population. That ain't you guys, and I love it.
We're probably a bit nauseating at times as well. After all, we do spend a lot of time posting on a Disneyland message board but most of us don't seem to cross that line...unless riding the Haunted Mansion 30+ times in a night is crossing the line : )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom