RIP Ultimate Warrior!!

draybook

Original Poster
Can't believe it, as he was just at Wrestlemania and Raw. Only 54 years old. You could tell that something was wrong when he was in the ring on Monday. This dude was awesome during his short time with the WWE.

SAV

I remember him as the Dingo Warrior in his pre-WWF days. Dude was always a little off his rocker. I haven't heard or seen what the cause of death was.

I feel bad for the wife and kids he leaves behind.

MOXOMUMD

I remember seeing him when I was little. He hit himself with a chair. Funny how at the time (and not knowing any better) I thought that was one of the coolest things to do.

BuddyThomas

Yeah this sucks. I'm curious why someone who was in such good shape dies this young. I didn't see a cause of death. Does anyone know? Anyway, it just sucks.

wdwfan4ver

Yeah this sucks. I'm curious why someone who was in such good shape dies this young. I didn't see a cause of death. Does anyone know? Anyway, it just sucks.
He died of a heart attack. It sounded like his held his chest multiple times on tuesday and it sounded like he also had problems breathing on Monday.

While he did steroids in the past, he also did weight lifting despite having a family history of heart problems. I don't know if he did steroids even after he stopped wrestling, but I know that he still was lifting weights.

Ultimate Warrior mentioned years ago that his dad died of a heart attack at the age of 57, and his grandfather died of a heart attack at the age of 52.

Last edited:

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
I thought his appearance on Monday was very strange. Never thought anything like this was gonna happen, though. :( Such a shame.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I thought his appearance on Monday was very strange. Never thought anything like this was gonna happen, though. :( Such a shame.
Yep. If you have not had a chance to catch his induction into the HoF, one of the last things in his speech was he told his daughters that being their father was the most important thing in his life or something like that. Those two girls faces lit up. Can't help but think of them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom