RIP Robin Williams

pumpkin7

My favourites are Hook, Jumanji and Toys. Flubber I haven't seen in a while but I bought it the other day to watch again. Mrs Doubtfire I've also watched this weekend, but if you can believe, I only saw it for the first time a few years ago.
I know they aren't any of Robin's deeper roles, but after I went to see One Hour Photo at the cinema and expected it to be funny, I'm not sure I want to watch any of his more dramatic films at the moment. I was 13 at the time and had only ever seen the above mentioned, plus Bicentennial Man which I also love, so to see him in such a 'weird' and complex film was quite a shock! Netflix has quite a few on there, but I think I just want to remember him at the moment as the funny guy in the films I used to watch as a kid.
I've also been watching a few clips of Mork and Mindy. I wish we could get the seasons on DVD in the UK, he's hilarious! Especially reading that many of the lines were ad libbed. Brilliant! I'll just have to stick to YouTube for those though. It's odd, I never thought I'd seen any Mork and Mindy, but as soon as the credits came on, I remember it being on the TV in the 90's when I was a kid. It's strange what you remember.
And lastly, Timekeeper! I definitely experienced the attraction as a kid, obviously didn't realise it was Robin until I watched a YouTube video many years later, but he's great. I love the start when he's yelling at everyone to get into the room, and of course 'What journey isn't complete without a brief moment in the English Countryside with someone named Trevor? Hello Trevor! Take care!' Haha!
Back to Neverland aswell, just so cute! Actually, I may go and watch that now.
Love you Robin!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom