Riders seen on 7DMT

SpectroMan93

The title is misleading. These are not the first people to ride. @Rose&Crowner rode it 2 months ago;)
From what I recall, we've never seen photos of people riding previously... Also, it only got the safety "all clear" that morning...
Joke-Goes-Over-Your-Head-Star-Trek-Gif.gif

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I have heard that a guy with Vekoma on his jacket was spotted walking along the track earlier in the day... Then imagineers came out with a welder and did some work on the track. A few hours later, the imagineers were seen riding it - Vekoma must have signed it off now...

Just saw some pictures over at Screamscape that confirm this.

khale1970

OMG! OMG! (Slow breaths... ) I'm soooo excited for this ride!!!!! Disney has really raised the bar with this attraction!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not.

It will be a nice addition to an otherwise lackluster expansion. Yeah!

Step one is complete - A bonafide Wand Stroker appears to ridicule 7DMT by comparing it to the great things going on at UNI. Time for step two - a disgruntled former fan of WDW posts on the thread and lays some TRUTH on the ignorant rubes so they will know that TWDC has been a total failure at everything over the last few years. Therefore this ride will certainly not be any good at all.

Anyone seen @ford91exploder? If he doesn't show up soon, I fear some on this board might somehow manage to take pleasure in this ride opening and, worse yet, might even like it when they ride it.

Last edited:

Sevier

Step one is complete - A bonafide Wand Stroker appears to ridicule 7DMT by comparing it to the great things going on at UNI. Time for step two - a disgruntled former fan of WDW posts on the thread and lays some TRUTH on the ignorant rubes so they will know that TWDC has been a total failure at everything over the last few years. Therefore this ride will certainly not be any good at all.

Anyone seen @ford91exploder? If he doesn't show up soon, I fear some on this board might somehow manage to take pleasure in this ride opening and, worse yet, might even like it when they ride it.

Perfect.

gmajew

Premium Member
I am actually excited about this ride. It is in Fantasyland so I never expected it to be an E ticket ride. It is a family friendly ride for the family that will give enough thrills that you will ride it again and agian.

Plus the damn theming and what they did to this ride is incredible. It is the best work in that department that I ahve seen in years and years by all groups! Then entire Fantasy land is beautiful.

WDWFantasmicFan

Original Poster
I am actually excited about this ride. It is in Fantasyland so I never expected it to be an E ticket ride. It is a family friendly ride for the family that will give enough thrills that you will ride it again and agian.

Plus the damn theming and what they did to this ride is incredible. It is the best work in that department that I ahve seen in years and years by all groups! Then entire Fantasy land is beautiful.

Well said! The entire NFL is lovely! Great work by the Imagineers :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

There needs to be a balance between substance and looks. No question Fantasyland looks good, but so far it has been lacking substance. Can't wait to see what the mine train offers.

rioriz

There needs to be a balance between substance and looks. No question Fantasyland looks good, but so far it has been lacking substance. Can't wait to see what the mine train offers.

I think the attraction that is the dark horse in substance is Enchanted Tales. It is the standard in my opinion of what differentiates a meet & Greet from an actual attraction. That one, what with the queue and pre show, is what make it an attraction.

Sevier

I think the attraction that is the dark horse in substance is Enchanted Tales. It is the standard in my opinion of what differentiates a meet & Greet from an actual attraction. That one, what with the queue and pre show, is what make it an attraction.

Agreed. There is actually plenty of substance in NFL. That substance just so happens to not appeal so much to this board's demographic. Try telling my kids NFL has no substance. Sadly it's a popular opinion here that WDW should not appeal to children. The only attractions that count are those that jerk you around in front of large screens and are based on summer blockbusters.

khale1970

No doubt about it. I'm at best cautiously optimistic, but hopefully the 7DMT will have enough substance to justify it's looks.

Disneyhead'71

Agreed. There is actually plenty of substance in NFL. That substance just so happens to not appeal so much to this board's demographic. Try telling my kids NFL has no substance. Sadly it's a popular opinion here that WDW should not appeal to children. The only attractions that count are those that jerk you around in front of large screens and are based on summer blockbusters.
Never mind. It's really not worth trying to explain it to you.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I don't think anyone believes that Fantasyland should only appear to adults, but a lot of people believe that it shouldn't ONLY appeal to children.

khale1970

I don't think anyone believes that Fantasyland should only appear to adults, but a lot of people believe that it shouldn't ONLY appeal to children.

Hopefully 7DMT has found this balance. By sacraficing length of ride and possibly some thrills when the designs were revised, it forces the ride to make up for it through well done, impressive show scenes that non-children will appreciate and enjoy enough to stand on queue for 60+ minutes. In my opinion, that's a tougher and more expensive thing to create and maintain than leaving the ride a touch more thrilling and a little bit longer. But that's the path that was taken, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that the mistakes made with LM were learned and corrected for 7DMT.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom