Ride suggestions for little ones

danpam1024

When my son was little, he could spend all day in Camp Jurassic or the Discovery Center in JP. Me Good Ship Olive near Popeye and Fievel's Playland (there is a waterslide with small raft- you don't get wet) was also a hit. Personally I love the arcade in Marvel Superhero Island :) And blasting riders of RipSaw Falls with the water cannons is glorious as well (even though they doubled the price per blast :( )

WeHeartDisney

Original Poster
Thank you guys for everything! We had our list out during our first day at Universal! You guys helped us map out our day so much easier! Our kids LOVED Universal!!! The wands were a definite hit!! They could have done magic all day! I enjoyed just hanging around in Gringotts. They loved the MIB ride, Minions Ride, Harry Potter, the train, Shrek and especially the ball pit by Curious George!!! They didn't want to leave! (I did though! I got pelted in the eye from above lol!!) I feel like even with 3 days we didn't get to enjoy everything. We will definitely now go from being 'Disney People' to 'Disney and Universal People!' We'll be back next year! We loved it! Thanks again!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom