Ride Poster Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Turbogames
Hey nowinc i think we should do an avatar contest.
That would be fun. Also, a contest for **unaltered** photos would be nice, so people can show off their photography skills.
:)

HorizonsMan

i third the motion on the avatars and second the photography. I love taht idea, it would be great to be able to show everyones photography skills

The_CEO

I also think it would be fun to have a contest where someone picks a Disney Product and we have to make a catchy " billboard" with a Slogan to go along with it.. I third the Photograph con and 4th the other!!! and 1st mine lol haha..
]
~ Jusitn...

Maria

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Also, a contest for **unaltered** photos would be nice, so people can show off their photography skills.
:)

Yeay! I would like that one too! We could do the parks contest, and the "chitchat" contest, meaning whichever pic you have! :D

NowInc

First off...i closed the thread to prevent anyone from trying to sneak in any more entries ;)

Second...I shall take all the above suggestions under consideration..all of them seem like GREAT ideas..i'll see what we can do about rotating each contest as to add a bit of variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom