Ride Poster Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

disney2b

everyone's looks good so far. here's mine, internet has been down for 2days. so i finished it.

Attachments

• poster2.jpg
    poster2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 283

d dude

Ok, I finally Finished mine. Very good Wilson, i know mine isn't as good as yours, but here it is....

Attachments

• a superfinal se.jpg
    a superfinal se.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 269

NowInc

I had a bit of free time today...almsot was about to sit this one because of a hectic schedual...

Attachments

• danpaper.jpg
    danpaper.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 271

CalDisney

okay!! I am sorry But I have to enter this It looks like fun .. Right turbo??:)
Here is my entry:

Attachments

• spaceshipearth 1.jpg
    spaceshipearth 1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 260

Main Street USA

Original Poster
OK, here's mine as promised. Once again, its 100% photoshop.

NO photographs, holding true to original Ride Poster Style. Took around 4 hours, most of which was spent drawing SE itself. Enjoy!!!!!!:)

Attachments

• postposter.jpg
    postposter.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 290

christopher

Originally posted by Main Street USA

NO photographs, holding true to original Ride Poster Style. Took around 4 hours, most of which was spent drawing SE itself. Enjoy!!!!!!:)

Both yours and Now's are really nice. I gotta get in on this one. Ive just been pretty busy lately. But theres to many good ones to not get in on this. :D

christopher

where did you get the epcot fonts? especially the one on the bottom right.

DisneyJedi

No Joke! I've been drawing mine a little at a time all week. Spaceship Earth is quite the monster to sketch. Of course mine is not as uniform as yours. I better get moving or I will not be done in time. I'm not sure what direction I want to take my poster. There are so many good ones on here already that I think I need to be put in another category, so I have a chance. :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
To those who plan on entering but haven't yet posted their masterpiece, PLEASE, PLEASE try to stick to the size restrictions!!!!!

Nearly half of the entries so far have not met the requirements on size. Not only does this make these entries NOT the right size, it also defeats the purpose of tis being a RIDE POSTER contest. Disney ride posters are of the ratio 2 wide by 3 high.

So, anyway, 720 HIGH x 480 WIDE!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!:)

JLW11Hi

I wish I could be here to find out who wins, but I'll be gone for 3 weeks! Someone take note of who wins! Will anyone be keeping the past winners' posters?

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Approximately 48 hours remaining in the contest. Get your entries in ASAP!!!! As you have probably noticed, more than 15 entries have been submitted, therefore some who have entered will not be involved in the voting process. However, please DO NOT let this discourage you from entering again. These contest are here for the fun of creating the entry, not for the competition.

Once again, GREAT JOB everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom