Ride Debate

We have an upcoming trip TO WDW in 26 days and I am wondering if I should swich out are Big Thunder Mountain fasr pass for a 7D fast pass if I can get it. What are peoples opinions on these two rides? (We have never been on either)

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We have an upcoming trip TO WDW in 26 days and I am wondering if I should swich out are Big Thunder Mountain fasr pass for a 7D fast pass if I can get it. What are peoples opinions on these two rides? (We have never been on either)

This is based on wait times, not on my personal preferences. If you want to ride 7D, then I think you should make that one. The wait times for 7D can be SO long. So I would make that fast pass over Big Thunder. I hope that helps!

Upvote 0

KikoKea

Agreed. 7D is nearly always a long wait, but HM and BTMR are pretty easy to get on first thing in the morning. Go left as you enter at rope drop and ride them at least once, maybe twice, before heading to other Adventureland or Frontierland attractions. Many people run to 7D and SM at rope drop, so the crowd will be much smaller for you if you go left.

Upvote 0

Disney4family

I agree with everyone here. 7D is still so hot that the wait times are insane. It's short and sweet and fun. Everyone wants to experience it. We were able to get on it with no wait one morning. Finished b'fast with Pooh at 8:45 (with a park opening at 9). Walked with the CMs and the masses from the hub to the ride and walked right on. There was a 45 min wait when we got off. Unless you can do something like that, get the FP for that over the others.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Definitely get a 7D FP regardless. You're now 25 days out. So may be hard to get now. If you were more than 60 days I would say always grab a 7D FP. You can always find times available for BT and HM.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

7DMT is going to be drawing in the guests for some time and its one of the favorite FP+ choices. People are wanting to experience a new ride so the lines will increase throughout the day. Get your FP+ so you dont miss out trying it. IMHO it wasnt worth the hype Disney pushed. Youll have more opportunities to do BTMRR as others have stated, and it will also be more available as later evening crowds decrease.

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Love BTMRR! I get fast passes for that in the PM. Hard to get SDMT fast passes. 1st thing am ( as others have said) , or try it at night during light parade and fireworks! It's a different experience at night.;)

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Personally didn't think that 7dmt was all that great. It was a short ride and I would have been angry had I not had a fastpass and had to wait the 70+ minutes...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom