Ride and Experience Help Guide?

GregorClegane

Original Poster
I am looking for a resource that will give me an idea of what is involved with certain rides and attractions. Something like: Heights, Fast Speed, Dips, Drops, etc.

Just trying to plan my wife and I's experience without getting a swerve on certain rides that would be too much for us.

KBLovedDisney

Also, the rides will normally have Information Signs with warnings at the beginning of the lines if you are unsure. They usually let you know if the ride will be intense.

Like so:
warning-sign-star-tours-disneys-hollywood-studios-walt-disney-world.jpg

GregorClegane

Original Poster
I appreciate all the tips :) We are hoping to have a list of all the rides that seem acceptable that way we know what we can schedule each day.

Those videos are really helpful, because a small drop can be different it looks like on each ride (Pirates vs Frozen) for example.

Tom 55

For a long time I stayed off curtain rides thinking they were going to be to intense. RoC and EE were a few. When I finally did go on the ride I realized that what I imagined the ride to be was a lot scarier that what it actually was. Now I ride them every time I am down there. The only ride I avoid is ToT. I have been on it but now chose not to put myself threw that again. When I was with my grandson when he was 4 he was afraid to go on Star Tours. So I explained how the room has jacks that lifted and turned is only a few inches but the movie made it seam like you were flying. Understanding how it worked calmed his fears and he had a great time. Later when we were going on Mission Space you can see the jacks that move the capsule. So I could show him what it looked like under ST. Waiting in line the rest of our crew were 2 middle age woman. They were talking to each other about the ride. Not sure if they wanted to go on it. Was it to intense? So my 4 year old grand son starts telling THEM how it works and that they should be fine.

Amidala

For a more in-depth ride-through, I definitely second YouTube POV videos. But if you don't want to spoil the ride experience for yourself...this may be really obvious, but Wikipedia will provide you with all of that information, and it's usually the first resource to come up when you Google a ride. You don't even need to read the body paragraphs, it's all in the side-bar. Here's Expedition Everest's:

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 6.20.57 AM.png

GregorClegane

Original Poster
It's funny when I was a kid Body Wars was no problem for me at all, however Space Mountain... ugh, I kissed the ground coming off of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom