REVIEW - STK Orlando at Disney Springs

TheGuyThatMakesSwords

Just a personal opinion - looks good. Entree's are not TOO cheap, $100 a head very consistent with a REAL SIG.

The question that remains in our minds.... is the entire experience equal to, or better than Shula's at the Dolphin?
We intend to book, and compare the two.

All personal opinion, no dog in any fight, could be right or wrong, will not reply to comments.

csmat99

Just a personal opinion - looks good. Entree's are not TOO cheap, $100 a head very consistent with a REAL SIG.

The question that remains in our minds.... is the entire experience equal to, or better than Shula's at the Dolphin?
We intend to book, and compare the two.

All personal opinion, no dog in any fight, could be right or wrong, will not reply to comments.
STK makes Shula look like outback. STK has some of best steaks I have ever had and the atmosphere is always top notch. They always hire the right staff as well. I have been to both NYC locations, LA, Vegas and South beach and never have I been disappointed.

sgtmgd

So what does that have to do with people taking their screaming kids to a high end restaurant that isn't even located in a theme park?????[/QUOTE

Nothing at all, but the idea of screaming kids and parents not willing to spend 300.00 on something at Disney whether it be to eat or just be there was amusing..I'll caveat that with I meant no offence and wasn't being critical. I've seen plenty of overtired grumpy Kids in the Narcoosee's, Yachtsman, and others to know it will happen at STK on a more or less nightly basis. It generally may stand out a bit more but shouldn't be unexpected.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Nothing at all, but the idea of screaming kids and parents not willing to spend 300.00 on something at Disney whether it be to eat or just be there was amusing..I'll caveat that with I meant no offence and wasn't being critical. I've seen plenty of overtired grumpy Kids in the Narcoosee's, Yachtsman, and others to know it will happen at STK on a more or less nightly basis. It generally may stand out a bit more but shouldn't be unexpected.
Oh, no offense taken at all. :D I think the fact that none of the dining plans are accepted there will be the biggest factor keeping the rubes out. The rest that you quoted all take the dining plan, so people would be more inclined to eat there, since it's paid for.

And yes, it will certainly happen, but I just think to a lesser extent than some of the other signature restaurants. Time will tell!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom